- LB Torrey Green of the Atlanta Falcons is currently being investigated for three rape cases involving three different women.
- Nick Foles has agreed to terms with the Chiefs after having offers on the table from the Cowboys and Vikings.
- The 49ers extended LB Navarro Bowman for four more years even though he has three years remaining on his current deal therefore turning his current contract into a seven year deal.
- CB Brandon Boykin has had a tumultuous year so far. He’s been on four teams and has now been placed on IR by his current team, the Chicago Bears.
- The Steelers are working on an extension for their G David DeCastro.
- Count the Baltimore Ravens in as another team who is interested in the former third-overall pick, Trent Richardson.
- Jason Fitzgerald analyzes the questionable and odd move of the 49ers front office and is confused himself. He provides a couple possibilities behind the rationale of the team.
- Josh Alper believes that Derek Carr and Amari Cooper are rooming together to build chemistry. No one really rooms together to “build chemistry” though, they usually room together because they A) want to save money or B) They are good friends. Wow, I’m chipper this morning…
- Bill Barnwell predicts the future Hall-of-Famers on all 32 teams and lists the likeliness that each of his suggestions will make it. Von Miller on the Broncos is at 75% while fellow edge rusher Demarcus Ware takes the cake at 98%. Chase Stuart reacts to Bill Barnwell’s article.
- Mike Florio argues that Jeff Fisher is playing it up for the camera in his Hard Knocks series because he commented, “[Case Keenum] made some really good throws,” Fisher said. “I mean, some really good throws throughout practice. That’s what you expect out of your starter.”
- Sam Monson ranks all 32 QB situations around the NFL and concludes Denver’s QBs are the 30th best in the NFL.
- PFF Analysts break down Jets training camp to find that Ryan Fitzpatrick has seemingly solidified the starter at QB.
- John Breitenbach analyzes Tyrann Mathieu’s versatile skill set and explains why his most recent extension is justified.
- The Broncos have picked up naming rights for Mile High Stadium.
- President Obama has officially commuted the sentence of Demaryius Thomas’ grandmother.
- Andrew Mason breaks down Day 7 of Fall Camp.
- Apparently, Kyle Peko is impressing other guys in training camp as well.
- According to Jeff Legwold, Gary Kubiak is still not seeing what he wants from his QBs.
- The Steelers will shelve their “Prison Bumblebee” alternates after the 2016 season.
- Martellus and Michael Bennett both stated their displeasure for Jay Cutler, to which Jay Cutler said, “I don’t care.”
“All my life I thought air was free, until I bought a bag of chips.” – Anonymous