- The Rams and Tre Mason have not had any contact with eachother in seven months. T Greg Robinson was the closest to have contact with him but it’s been hard to get a hold of him because he has changed his phone number multiple times.
- After QB Kellen Moore, former Boise State star, was carted off the field for the Cowboys, they may be in the chase to sign Nick Foles as a stop-gap backup.
- According to Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News, Rolondo McClain failed a drug test for opiates and is addicted to coeine which triggered his release from the Cowboys.
- Tyrann Mathieu and the Cardinals agreed on a five-year deal possibly worth $62.5 million yesterday.
- Todd Haley told reporters that he sees a night-and-day difference in WR Sammie Coates.
- The Bengals believe TE Tyler Kroft avoided serious injury after jamming his knee in practice.
- DE Dwight Freeney signs a one-year deal with the Atlanta Falcons.
- According to Ruchard Sherman, the Seahawks spent a lot of time talking about race and social issues within their building.
- Mike Florio details out and breaks down Tyrann Mathieu’s extension with the Arizona Cardinals.
- Jason Fitzgerald explains who he thinks has the best and worst team-friendly deals on the Oakland Raiders.
- Scott Kacsmar ranks the Under-25 players on every NFL roster. (U: email@example.com P:JohnElway7)
- Matt Bowen argues that Tyrann Mathieu is worth every penny of his extension he signed with the Cardinals. (U: firstname.lastname@example.org P:JohnElway7)
- Cian Fahey broke down Eli Manning in the film room and concluded he has great timing and ball placement skills.
- Josh Liskiewitz believes that Stephon Gilmore is lifting the Bills secondary.
- “The Other Brandon Marshall” reverted back to his old ways in Denver (think 2009 McDaniels era) by punting a ball over the stands in clear frustration.
- Nicki Jhabvala writes about the struggles of Demaryius Thomas last year and why he, and everyone else who knew him, thinks he was trying to be perfect when he doesn’t have to be.
- Emmanuel Sanders told the media that he wants to stay in Denver first and foremost but, it has to be on a deal that is fair.
- The Broncos signed DL Lars Koht and waived LB Shaneil Jenkins.
- Here is Woody Paige’s final Denver Post column.
“Don’t worry if Plan A fails John, there are twenty five other letters in the alphabet.” – Anonymous