- The Eagles have signed RB Darren Sproles to a one-year extension.
- Isaiah Crowell started off his press conference by giving a heartfelt apology for the picture he posted on Instagram of a police officer getting his throat slashed by a man wearing a mask.
- Tim Tebow still feels that he can be an effective NFL QB and also thinks that is it weren’t available, there are still a lot of things he wants do with his life.
- Josh Gordon admits he has been a selfish player in the past and wants to change for the better.
- Drew Brees re-iterated that he wants to get all of his contract negotiations done before the season so he can focus on opponents from week to week. He also clarified that his relationship with Mickey Loomis is not adversarial in the slightest.
- Ron Rivers told media that WR Kelvin Benjamin is in good form coming into camp.
- RB Arian Foster will open camp being placed on the PUP list.
- LB Rolando McClain did not travel with the rest of the team to camp.
- After some rumors flew that John Schneider’s contract with the Seahawks had an out clause to leave for the Packers, he blantantly stated he and the Seahawks agreed on no such thing.
- DE Chris Clemons will retire after 12 seasons in the NFL.
- WR Stephen Hill is glad to be back with the Carolina Panthers after his horrific knee injury.
- Bruce Arians told his team that he wants to win a Super Bowl and nothing else will be acceptable, which may sound harsh but, is the reality for the other 31 teams in the NFL.
- John Keim writes about player’s struggles while trying to get their degree due to the incredibly disposable nature of their field. He also goes over how players find time and balance in between the two very hectic schedules they have.
- John Breitenbach previews the Tampa Bay Bucanneers.
- Josh Liskiewitz and RB Jordan Hayward chatted for a couple of minutes on some of his stats. He also previews the Atlanta Falcons.
- Bryson Vesnaver previews the New Orleans Saints.
- Emmanuel Sanders commented that he doesn’t want to break the bank with his next contract. He just wants to find the middle ground of being paid what he is worth.
- As to be expected, Gary Kubiak had some nice things to say about his two frontrunners for QBs, Mark Sanchez and Trevor Simeien.
- Via Kiszla, CJ Anderson invented a new word to overcome adversity by people who don’t think you can do what you think you can do: “Can’ting”
- New writer for the DP, Nick Groke, wrote a good article about the use of TEs this year.
- Le’Veon Bell admits that he knew of missed drug tests since March of this year. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to communicate with your team on pertinent issues such as this one.
- Jags RB Denard Robinson denies being under the influence after driving into a pond early this month.
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
What are some of your guy’s thoughts on me creating an account so you can get access to the ESPN Insider articles? I really like one writer there (Matt Bowen) and thought you guys would enjoy reading some of his stuff.