– The judge has ordered a release of video from the assault case against the other Brandon Marshall.
– Chip Kelly and Trent Baalke may already be feuding in the bulding according to a Brian Baldinger.
– The Texans have picked up the fifth year option on WR DeAndre Hopkins.
– The Bears picked up their fifth-year option on DE Kyle Long.
– Cardell Hayes’ lawyer decided to go on the offensive on the day former DE Will Smith was remembered as a victim in the alleged road rage shooting.
– Regardless of the perception that jersey ads make uniforms look trashy, the NFL may be next on the chopping block after the NBA approved the motion.
– LB Noah Spence, former five-star recruit, is hoping teams will throw away his positive test for Ecstasy and promises to stay on course for any team that gives him a chance.
– CB Cortez Allen has been cut by the Steelers.
– Mike Florio argues that the Rams could still get their man and get some picks back via another trade.
– Mike Reiss suggests that the Patriots should have no trouble filling a need for a DT in this year’s draft.
– Rich Cimini states that if the Jets trade up for the QBs in this year’s draft then they can kiss goodbye to QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
– Chase Stuart breaks down his thoughts on the 2016 NFL schedule.
– Broncos LB Brandon Marshall says he got in a really similar road-rage victim situation that Will Smith experienced.
– The Broncos made a bid to host the 2019 NFL draft.
– Jeff Legwold tells us that since the Broncos do not have LB Danny Trevathan, they are looking for options to replace him.
– The Bills (all-red) and the Jets (all-green) will play in yet another Color Rush game even though it was a horrid nightmare for colorblind fans to watch. They apparently have a plan in place to accommodate.
– WR Josh Gordon may have been with Johnny Manziel when he trashed a rental home in Los Angeles.
– The Seahawks media and communications people had a little fun with their newly-scheduled opponents yesterday by tweeting out a video of how to make cupcakes. Some of the ingredients include Los Angeles beach sand (Yummy!) and New England Clam Chowder.
“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life” – Anonymous