– RB Trent Richardson reflected on why his career didn’t blossom early and he said he was lazy and he let his family members treat him like he was a piggy bank.
– WR Dorial Green-Beckham promises that he is hard at work.
– According to Mike Florio: Thanks to Colin’s offseason injuries, the 49ers may be already stuck with Colin Kaepernick’s $11.9 million guaranteed. Which also means that if he were to get cut and he were to sign with the Broncos for a one-year, $1 million contract, the 49ers would be on the hook for the other $10.9 million.
– Ex Ravens DT Terrance Cody has been sentenced to 9 months in prison on an animal cruelty conviction.
– Three former Oakland Raiders have pledged to give away their brains for research.
– Hundreds of people attended former CB Tray Walker’s funeral.
-This is a great article on how John Harbaugh is a father to everyone in the Ravens organization.
– Bruce Arians is “shocked” that some players took less money to stay with the Cardinals.
– The New York Jets RB Matt Forte was unhappy that the Bears decided to pursue RB CJ Anderson.
– When asked, Lawrence Taylor told reporters at the Houston Chronicle that he would put DE JJ Watt in the Top 4 defensive players of all time.
– QB Matthew Stafford said the NFL took it’s toll on Calvin “Megatron” Johnson.
– Danny Shimon reviews some draft options for the AFC North.
– Chase Stuart studies the curious case of Joe Thomas and pro bowl players who have crappy winning percentages.
– Woody Paige states that QB Dak Prescott would be a good pickup for the Broncos.
– Troy Reanck and Mark Kiszla ask if Talib’s first quarter anxiety is going to cost him an ejection.
Sales and Silliness
– Here is former TE Aaron Hernandez’s house now that it is for sale.
– A billboard company in LA tries to make a 5th Grade “We’re better than you” remark to the city of St. Louis.
“Until (you) start winning, people will make fun of you.” – Jimmy Haslam