– Tampa Bay HC Dick Koetter stated at the league meetings he expects QB Jameis Winston to win games for them.
– Pittsburgh Steelers CB Brandon Boykin is visiting the Carolina Panthers today.
– According to Mike Florio, 10% of the of Robert Griffin’s salary is tied to being on the game day roster.
– The loss was so disappointing for the Panthers that their GM Dave Gettleman still hasn’t watched it.
– WR Jeremy Kerley didn’t think the Jets coaches used him right and thinks the Lions won’t make the same ‘error’.
– CB Josh Norman is seeking a $16 million a year payday.
– Auburn CB Johnathan Jones will visit the Steelers and says that he patterns his game after one CB Brent Grimes.
– Broncos S Omar Bolden will meet with the Chicago Bears.
– Rex Ryan hopes that the Jets lose QB Ryan Fitzpatrick in free agency.
– Matt Bowen wrote an article a little while ago about how coaches will take advantage of the new kickoff rule.
– One of Chase Start’s friends breaks down the YPC leaders at 100/125/150 carries.
– Will Brinson argues that the Rams are setting up to “get” a QB in the draft.
– Peter King writes his reaction to the signing of RGIII and the NFL’s reaction to the concussion story last week.
– Eric Edholm breaks down QB Dak Prescott.
– According to Jarrett Bell, Hue Jackson should play a large role for RGIII in Cleveland.
– One writer comments the Packers don’t like overspending for free agents and all their moves are calculated.
– Mike Klis states that the Broncos took a pass on RGIII because of character concerns.
– A Minnesota fan was so appalled and “couldn’t read past the title” when he saw a picture in the newspaper of a worker installing the nets at the new Target Field, wearing a Green Bay hat. He responded by writing a small letter to the paper.
Johnny Manziel is back in Las Vegas after striking out in free agency.
“Mental toughness is the ability to be comfortable with discomfort.” – Anonymous