No matter where I look, there are silly news everywhere. Here we go.
NFL News/Silliness/Shenanigans/Sufferin’ Succotash/Snuggles/Skeeviness/Some Super-Shenanigan-like Silliness
– Johnny Manziel has let go of his former agent to bring in Agent Drew Rosenhaus.
– WR Dez Bryant says that the Cowboys should take CB Jalen Ramsey if he were to pick at #4.
– When Peyton Manning was asked about his future, he ruled out politics but, doesn’t have anything else in mind yet.
– After The Minnesota Vikings put in a request to rename the street that their stadium is on (Chicago Ave), it was unexpectedly met with huge resistance from the community. The Vikings have pulled the request.
– MLB Jasper Brinkley has re-signed with the Giants on a one-year deal.
– QB Robert Griffin III, with little options remaining, is going to visit the Browns.
– Titans believe that ownership issues will be resolved in the near future.
– The Steelers are contemplating giving up one home game to play down south in Mexico City.
– Discussion is occurring on whether to regulate the stickiness of gloves after it has been deemed that the current gloves are way too effective.
– DT LaQuan McGowan, a giant at 405 lbs, may be the biggest lineman ever drafted.
– DE Muhammad Wilkerson’s agent has expressed a lot of confidence that he will get back healthy really soon.
– Toledo WR Alonzo Russell was wined-and-dined by the Green Bay (Fudge) Packers on Friday night.
– The Cowboys will work out QB Dak Prescott by the end of today.
– Titans GM Jon Robinson says he will need a King’s Ransom for the #1 pick. Which apparently did not apply to the #2 pick last year from Chip Kelly for QB Marcus Mariota.
– In order to lay back and have some fun, OL Ben Jones of the Tennessee Titans drinks his own urine and eats some cockroaches.
– Tom Brady throws a football at the Easter Bunny and he catches it with his face.
– Rich Cimini says that the Jets have major ammunition to become great off-season winners in 2017.
– According to John Breech, Colin Kaepernick has two options going forward. 1. Show up to training camp and pretend that the trade thing never happened or 2. Hold out of training camp.
– Jeff Legwold breaks down the Broncos free agency.
– Troy Renck and Mark Kiszla answer whether the Broncos are good enough to win the big one with Mark Sanchez as their starting QB. Troy Renck also believes that the Broncos can still shine without QB Brock Osweiler.
– Mark Kiszla writes that John Elway will always find leverage when doing deals. He also shits on G Semyon Varlomov of the Colorado Avalanche in the process.
“We have it in our power to begin the world all over again.” – Thomas Paine