– The Dolphins have signed WR Griff Whalen.
– CB Joe Haden will miss most of the offseason after going through ankle surgery.
– Browns sent a lot of scouts to look at QB Jared Goff, potential top 5 pick.
– Peyton Manning says the one record that won’t be broken was his record TD connection from him to Marvin Harrison for a career (114). In addition, they will also retire his number and build a statue in his honor.
– RB Alfred Morris will visit the Cowboys on Monday.
– CB Tray Walker has passed away after crashing on his dirt bike. RIP. John Harbaugh writes an open letter to players following Tray’s accident which is amazing in itself.
– Governor Nathan Deal of Georgia is currently passing a law that may be anti-gay. This could in itself, cost Atlanta a chance to host a Super Bowl.
– The Colts sign RB Jordan Todman.
– The Vikings resign DE Justin Trattou.
– The Jets like QB Fitzpatrick but, want to seek middle ground from him because they don’t want to pay exorbitant salaries to a mercenary QB. They are asking for $8 million and Ryan Fitzpatrick wants $16 million.
– Bengals OT Eric Winston was re-elected as the NFLPA president.
– NFL teams are prepping for an RFID data dump, which is essentially new technology that will allow teams access to next-gen statistics. The guy who has a lot of connections to it, Adam Beard, is also the Browns, newly-hired, Director of High Performance.
– Steve Belichick, son of head coach Bill Belichick, has been promoted from Defensive Assistant to Safeties Coach.
– David Chao says when athletes post selfie videos of their rehabs, they need to be looked at with a critical eye.
– Bill Barnwell grades the teams that sat out instead of participating in free agency.
– Rich Cimini asks if the Jets could replace D’Brickashaw Ferguson for one Ryan Clady.
– Jeff Legwold writes that the Broncos couldn’t get a deal done with Ryan Clady so they signed Russell Okung instead.
– Tyrann Mathieu and his son get in a nice ab workout together.
– Bernie Sanders thinks that the Generals have a very good football team.
– Partners Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn have their own rescue dog and he/her has it’s own Instagram account.
– Jared Goff’s hands have miraculously grown since the combine.
“Perfection is not attainable but, if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi