– Patriots are currently looking at veteran DE Chris Long.
– RB Lance Dunbar and DT Sealver Siliga will visit the Seahawks.
– The Bills have fired their D-Line coach Karl Dunbar.
– The Chargers have added CB Casey Heyward for three years, $15.3 million.
– Cardinals sign TE Jermaine Gresham to a one-year deal.
– Facing an indefinite ban, Eric Edholm asks if this is it for Martavis Bryant in a Steeler uniform.
– Peter King goes over some thoughts about free agency. He states that from who he knows is close to Brock Osweiler said that the Week 17 benching was overblown and money was the largest factor in him leaving.
– Bryce Johnston from OTC has posted expected contract value calculations for several NFL players.
– Chase Stuart did a study on Johnny Manziel and first-round quarterback busts a couple of days ago. Then he found that DE Dadi Nicholas had the top weight adjusted vertical in the combine which could mean he is undoubtedly the most explosive player coming out of the draft class.
– ESPN ranks the top unsigned NFL free agents.
– Bill Barnwell continues to grade the free agent deals around the NFL.
– T Ryan Harris will visit with the Steelers.
– Nicki Jhabvala says that the Broncos will have a lot of work to do to address the newfound holes on the roster.
– Andrew Mason answers some questions from his mailbag.
– Jeff Legwold states that the Broncos expected this start to free agency despite what others may think about the subject.
– Jerell Freeman is mad at Coby Fleener because Fleener was apparently one of those guys that would say nice things about you when you were around but, would say all kinds of bad things about you behind your back.
– “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese