– The Bears have resigned two of their own three free agents in DT Mitch Unrein and WR Marc Mariani.
– In a recent memorabilia lawsuit, the Giants are allegedly accused of giving Michael Strahan a fake Super Bowl jersey.
– WR Mike Wallace is scheduled to visit the Ravens on Monday after the Vikings cut him earlier.
– The Dolphins hosted three players on free agent visits yesterday.
– The San Diego Chargers were well represented at the Ohio State Pro Day.
– QB Johnny Manziel officially cleared waivers and is officially free agent.
– QB Dak Prescott has been arrested for DUI which as you can imagine will lower his draft stock.
– Mike Florio argues elite QB’s should be asking for more money because backup QB’s are making essentially the same amount of money as them now.
– Demarcus Ware’s compensation has been reduced with the Broncos but, can earn it all back with incentives.
– The Denver Broncos have reached out to QB Ryan Fitzpatrick but, are only interested in him at the right price. Brandon Marshall really doesn’t want to consider life without him if he leaves to go somewhere else. UPDATE: Broncos think Fitzpatrick is too expensive.
– Jeff Legwold writes that the trade for QB Mark Sanchez comes with a low risk.
– Mark Kiszla and Troy Renck discuss whether the losses that the Broncos experienced in free agency are too much for them to overcome.
“In the end, it’s not the years in you life that counts, its the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln