– In case you missed it, the salary cap is officially $115.27 million according to an agreement made by the NFL and the NFLPA.
– UCLA LB Myles Jack expects to be medically cleared by his March 15 Pro Day.
– Cal RB Daniel Lasco is undoubtedly the combine workout warrior after jumping 11′ 3″ in the broad jump, posting a sub 4.5 40 yard dash, and vertically jumped 41.5″. If you need someone that has potential to be explosive, you may want to look at former CJ Anderson teammate Daniel Lasco.
– Mike Florio asks if OT Anthony Davis returns, will he get his bonus back?
– Mike Zimmer believes that Teddy Bridgewater can take control of the Vikings offense despite the running back in the backfield for him.
– Trumaine Johnson and Janoris Jenkins are both candidates for the tag in St. Louis, they just haven’t figured out which one to tag.
– Urban Meyer, as expected, has nothing but the highest of praise for RB Ezekiel Elliot.
– Tony Romo is leaning toward having a plate installed in the back of his collarbone to mitigate some of his problems he has had in that region.
– QB Cardale Jones is working with a personal trainer to work on his mechanics.
– Notre Dame WR Will Fuller apparently impressed a writer at the combine.
– Chase Stuart compares Carson Wentz to other FBS guys who got drafted in the first round.
– CBS Sports released next year’s strength of schedule rankings for the 2016 NFL season. The Denver Broncos are ranked 14th.
– Lindsay Jones states that Peyton Manning are not in the Broncos plans at QB.
– The Broncos are keeping a close eye on some of the OL combine numbers according to Jeff Legwold.
– Troy Renck has some advice for Peyton Manning on retirement and how it relates to a movie Peyton watched in 1985. He also has a mailbag in which one reader inquires about RGIII or Colin Kaepernick.
– Ryan Harris says he is not worried about free agency but is taking plenty of time to enjoy the offseason.
– Division II DE Matt Judon plans to spend his first paycheck at Taco Bell if he gets drafted.
– Robert Nkemdiche, busted for marijuana possession in a hotel room, told the media that Laremy Tunsil was there with him. Now here’s to hoping Tunsil will fall to #31 in the draft.
– DT Hassan Ridgeway discusses being the only Texas football player at the combine.