– Paul Guenther from the Cincinnati Tribune says that Vontaze Burfict is way smarter than other people give him credit for.
– The San Diego Chargers have stated they are open to trading out of the #3 pick.
– Mississippi State Chris Jones ran the 40 so hard, his shorts fell off. He still tried to finish the 40 while covering himself up giving the NFL network its second wardrobe malfunction since the beginning of the 21st century.
– Jerry Jones is open about keeping Tony Romo and stated that he will be the Cowboys QB for the next 4-5 years.
– The Browns are interested in making a trade for Colin Kaepernick. One of the writers around the Houston Texans refute the report saying the Texans do not want to trade for a QB.
– Jed York tells a reporter, “All I can tell you is that the last conversation I had with Kap was a good one.”
– According to Aaron Wilson, the Baltimore Ravens have made Justin Tucker their franchise player.
– LB James Harrison documented a rescue of 16 migrants from a raft from a cruise ship.
– Greg Gabriel breaks down LBs Tyler Matakevich and Joe Schobert.
– According to Matt Bowen of ESPN, the 40 yard dash tests more than just speed.
– John Clayton reports that the trade market for Colin Kaepernick will be limited for now.
– Michael Renner discusses his five takeaways from the combine including a slight knock at analysts who actually take hand size into account when determining how accurate a QB will be.
– Patrick Smythe disputes that Peyton Manning acknowledge his retirement at the end of the week despite one writer informing the public that Peyton will retire.
– Mike Florio asks, “What happened to Vernon Davis in Denver?”
– A report states that the Broncos and Von Miller were not able to come to a long-term deal and the Franchise Tag is now coming in for Von Miller.
– Troy Renck argues that the Denver Broncos need an improvement at QB.
– Mark Kiszla answers some questions from readers in his mailbag.