Here are the news:
– After a year of avoiding the team, Troy Polamalu is ready to take a step towards the team.
– Devin McCourty can’t imagine playing without retired linebacker Jerod Mayo.
– Mike Florio reports that Kirk Cousins could drive his value higher now because the Generals have not ruled out the franchise tag as an option for him. But yet the team and him haven’t broken off talks yet. John Breitenbach analyzes Washington’s potential moves in free agency.
– Mickey Loomis, Saints GM, is confident that an extension between him and Drew Brees will happen.
– Luke Kuechly will have shoulder surgery this offseason.
– The San Diego Chargers are trying to do everything they can to leave the stadium and move to Los Angeles.
– Ben Stockwell argues that the Cowboys should resign Jeremy Mincey and Greg Hardy this offseason.
– Adam Steele analyzes the cast support that QBs have had in the playoffs.
– Greg Gabriel breaks down some of the DEs coming out in the draft.
– According to ESPN, there are nine million reasons that Joe Flacco’s contract needs to be re-worked.
– Football Outsiders hands out some post-season awards. A couple of Bronco units and players receive some mentions.
– LB Jerod Mayo has retired from professional football.
– Detroit cuts RB Joique Bell.
– T Jermon Bushrod has been released by the Bears due to a failed physical.
– Broncos name Klint Kubiak as offensive assistant/QBs coach.
– Mark Kiszla argues that Broncos fans shouldn’t drag Peyton Manning through the mud on his way out of Denver amidst his allegations.
– Troy Renck points out that Denver is likely to give Von Miller the franchise tag.
– ESPN predicts the depth chart for every team in the NFL.
– Cosey Coleman, former Tampa Bay guard, was arrested for assault/pointing a gun yesterday.
“Success is 90% perseverance.” – Anonymous