- Joey Bosa and the Chargers are not talking to each other during the holdout.
- Sean Payton is skeptical of the new touchback rule which states the ball will be placed on the 25 insead of the 20.
- Antonio Brown really wants his team to rip up the last two years on his deal and give him an extension despite the fact that his team is under no obligation to do so. “You have to take care of your guys.”
- When asked about the recent domestic vioence alleagations, Ezekiel Elliot has smartly, steered clear of answering such questions.
- Odell Beckham Jr. is fine after unintentionally getting into a practice collision with Janoris Jenkins which caused his left leg to bleed.
- RB Reggie Bush is visiting the Bills today in hopes of getting a new deal done.
- RB Matt Forte is being held out of fall camp due to a hamstring injury. He commented that he is good with it because he will be peaking when he plays during the regular season.
- When asked about the health of Melvin Gordon, Mike McCoy had some choice words for the San Diego media:
“I’m going to make one thing clear about Melvin, ok?” McCoy said, via the team’s website. “It’s not Melvin Gordon [that is] the running game. Let’s make that clear right now. I want to stop talking about him individually. In order for Melvin Gordon to have success in our system, the other 10 guys have got to do their jobs better. And Melvin’s got to do his job better, too. He’ll tell you some things he has to clean up. But I get a little sick talking about one guy on offense when there are 10 other guys out there. I want to make sure from day one [to point out] the entire team has got to run the ball better.”
- Giants GM Jerry Reese believes that he has assembled a pretty good football roster as of now.
- Larry Fitzgearld commented that the previous four months have been tough after losing his mentor/coach, Dennis Green and his agent, Eugene Parker.
- The 49ers QBs (Blaine Gabbert and Colin Kaepernick) are splitting reps in camp between the 1’s, and 2’s. Sound familiar?
- DE Demarcus Lawrence has vowed to learn from his mistakes and apologizes to his team, the Dallas Cowboys, after getting suspended by the league per their substance abuse policy.
- Josh Norman’s work habits apparently impress his newly found teammates a lot.
- Peter King’s MMQB.
- Matt Bowen breaks down how the Detroit offense will change without Megatron in the lineup. (User: email@example.com Pass: JohnElway7)
- Bill Barnwell predicts these few teams that will face a salary cap crunch sometime in the near future. The Saints are #1 in this regard for good reason.
- John Kosko asks if WR Laquon Treadwell’s game can help Teddy Bridgewater move up to the next level. He also believes that DeAndre Hopkins does deserve that big extension.
- Josh Liskiewitz previews the Indianapolis Colts.
- Chase Stuart talks about DeAndre Hopkins holdout and mentions that he is one of the few WR’s to command 35% of the passing offense.
- After injuring his knee in practice, DT Phil Taylor has been placed on the injured reserve (IR). DT Billy Winn has taken his roster spot for the meantime.
- Peyton Manning made an appearance at the New Orleans Saints training camp.
- Jeff Legwold says that the Broncos are looking for talent at the returner spot for both punts and kickoffs this year.
- Nicki Jhabvala and Mike Klis discuss what Siemien’s biggest challenge to start is.
- Mark Kiszla breaks down why it makes sense for Gary Kubak to wait to name a starter.
“When you make a mistake remember to do the following: Adjust, move on.” – Anonymous