- HC Doug Pederson told media that Sam Bradford is the starter until further notice.
- Josh Gordon, after being conditionally re-instated by the league, says he feels very blessed to return to the game of football that he loves so dearly. His team will discuss the goals for the team this season and will give him the proper support on and off the field.
- Tom Telesco says that he guesses he will see if their first-rounder, Joey Bosa, will show up to camp with an unsigned contract. This issue seems puzzling considering that the Chargers and Bosa aren’t disagreeing over money but, not handling Bosa’s contract a certain way that he would like.
- The Chargers’ Danny Woodhead is back from his offseason injury scare and commented he feels great.
- Tre Mason has been visited by the police five times in four months. Per reports, the Mason family wants to check him into a mental rehabilitation facility.
- LB Derrick Morgan says the NFL is not doing enough research on cannabis whose effects as a pain reliever are promising.
- If an NFL team gets corner-cutting when it comes to concussion policies, they will now be subject to fines and loss of draft picks.
- LB Junior Galette is out for the season after tearing his Achilles for the second consecutive year.
- T Anthony Davis applies to be re-instated by the NFL after retiring from Jim Tomsula.
- Bill Barnwell predicts the teams who will rise and/or fall in 2016. The Cowboys are among the teams he thinks will improve from last year while the Broncos and Panthers are part of the teams that will fall from grace.
- Todd Archer reports that Dez Bryant feels great about the training staff in Dallas.
- Mike Rodak points out that the Bills face tough decisions on the contract front with Stephon Gilmore and Tyrod Taylor.
- Gordon McGuiness previews the Seattle Seahawks.
- Matt Claassen breaks down what Josh Gordon’s return means for the Browns.
- According to Football Outsiders, Patrick Peterson was the best CB last year.
- Former Bronco, Tom Jackson, who has been part of the ESPN team for 30 years, will not return to the network.
- The NFL exonerated Peyton Manning after finding no credible evidence that Manning used HGH while playing football. It should also be noted that the Manning family fully cooperated with investigators during their search.
- Chase Stuart breaks down the 2015 Broncos who had one of the strangest seasons according to the statistics.
- DE Kenny Anunike will start camp on the PUP list.
- The Jaguars decided to capitalize on the latest craze, Pokemon Go, by opening the stadium up to 10,000 Pokemon fans. They ended up surpassing that number by 50%.
“I have learned to use the word ‘impossible’ with the greatest caution.” – Wernher von Braun