– Former WR Marvin Harrison has asked Jim Irsay to present him at the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
– The NFL released an updated version of the rulebook which you can find here.
– WR Marquise Goodwin was not able to make it on to the US Olympic Team as a long-jumper.
– Cowboys coaches were apparently “infuriated” that LB Rolando McClain skipped OTAs.
– Tom Brady, despite being a stout Republican, will not show up at the Republican Convention to support his close friend, Donald Trump.
– T Jack Conklin told media that his move to RT is going pretty smooth so far.
– Pete Carroll is a lifelong mentor, no doubt about that. He even helps guys who don’t have anything to give him. Which is extremely hard to find at the level he is coaching.
– Former Ravens LB O.J Brigance, who is currently fighting ALS, will honor Lou Gehrig via speech on the 77th anniversary of his announcement at Yankee Stadium.
– OL Dominique Robertson was shot twice in what is believed to be a true at the “wrong place at the wrong time” kind of incident. Police are investigating further.
– AFC East writers debate on how much longer Tom Brady can play at a high level.
– AFC West writers argue whether or not Derek Carr is the most exciting QB in the division to watch.
– Sam Monson says that Chiefs T Eric Fisher showed some promise last year protecting the edge and thinks he can continue the trend this upcoming season.
– Writers detail the rivals of all 32 NFL teams. Jeff Legwold answers that the Broncos biggest rival is ultimately the Patsies.
– Coley Harvey breaks down how the Bengals Steelers rivalry became intense so fast.
– NFC South writers give their thoughts on who they think the best player is on the Saints not named Drew Brees.
– Joe Rowles summarizes the month of June in quotes.
– Thomas Maney displays the five best NFL free agents still on the market.
– Neil Hornsby analyzes the rise of the slot receiver in the recent years.
– Sam Monson wrote a detailed comparison between two pass rushers that compete in the same division, Von Miller and Khalil Mack.
– Some Broncos weigh in on the Kevin Durant decision to go to Golden State.
– Mark Kiszla asks if John Elway needs to “beat” Von Miller in contract negotiations this year.
– WR Antonio Brown had a very important message for people launching fireworks yesterday.
– Another Steeler, Leveon Bell, revealed his contract demands in song rapping, “Imma need 15 a year and they know this.”
– Duron Carter, CFL WR and Cris Carter’s son, is suspended one game for bumping into one of the opposing coaches during his celebration.
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill