– Former LB Patrick Willis has found a new venture as a VP of a company called Open Source Storage, which specializes in providing infrastructure solutions and obtaining storage space for companies. He works in Silicon Valley.
– LB James Harrison says the NFL wouldn’t let him document a PED test taken at his home. Which he says he doesn’t have a problem with but then raises an interesting point:
“To clarify – I never have a problem being tested,” Harrison wrote. “I wasn’t videoing the test because I was suspicious of the process. I was only videoing leading up to the actual test to post it on IG for what I think is interesting behind the scenes content for the fans, which I had done when I was tested earlier this year, with no notice of wrongdoing. If the league can invade our space and interrupt our preseason training with shows like Hard Knocks because it’s interesting behind the scenes content for the fans, why can’t I post this?”
– An online sports book, Bovada.lv, released it’s initial 2016 win totals for every NFL team. The Broncos are 12th on that list at 9.0. Chase Stuart also gives his thoughts.
– When QB RGIII was asked about his time in Washington after another story came to surface about how RGIII and Dan Snyder conspired to change the offense under HC Mike Shanahan, he said that he is not focused on the past, only in the present.
– The NFL believes the Ravens knowingly knew about the rules banning the use of pads during a portion of their rookie mini-camp but decided to skirt the rules anyway. If the Ravens get caught lying, look for a harsh punishment by the end of this year.
– After requesting a trade last year, LB Willie Young now wants to work out an extension between him and Chicago.
– Eagles HC Doug Pederson told media that he is giving QB’s equal reps throughout mini camps.
– The Cowboys officially sign RB Ezekiel Elliot.
– The Indianapolis Colts made three big moves in their scouting department per GM Ryan Grigson.
– RB/S Jermichael Selders hopes to land on an NFL roster sometime soon.
– The Saints cut K Josh Scobee.
– John Kosko gives the Browns a B+ for their production in the offseason, Bryson Vesnaver gives the Steelers a C for their quiet offseason, and Matt Claasen notes the acquisition of CB Josh Norman helps the Generals and gives them a B for their efforts.
– Bill Barnwell hands out his offseason report card for the NFC West.
– Steve Palazzolo ranks the Top 25 college teams as of Spring 2016.
– Rich Cimini says the Jets have been having QB drama since 1969.
– According to former QB Jake Plummer, QB Paxton Lynch needs time to develop.
– Mark Kiszla wants to be a Debbie Downer. BOO!!!!!
– Here’s LB Von Miller’s chat with fans.
Shenanigans in Social Media Departments
“Love is the crowning grace of humanity, the holiest right of the soul, the golden link which binds us to duty and truth, the redeeming principle that chiefly reconciles the heart to life, and is prophetic of eternal good.” – Petrarch