– The Chiefs have officially signed six of their draft picks.
– The Cowboys sign 13 of their UDFAs.
– QB Dak Prescott is unfazed by the owner’s love for QB Paxton Lynch.
– The Cardinals get three of their draft picks signed including DE Nkemdiche.
– RB Ezekiel Elliot is feeling the pressure of the new job but, accepts it for what it is.
– TE Delanie Walker gets $8.2 million guaranteed in extension with the Titans.
– Free agents RB Bernard Pierce and WR Jace Davis have both been suspended due to DUIs.
– Terron Beckham, the blown-up cousin of Odell Beckham Jr., recently tried out with the NY Jets. Some members on the Jets accused him of taking steroids to which he replied, “That’s just crazy.”
– Braxton Miller kept his position switch to WR secret and it helped him land a job with the Texans.
– Mike Florio argues that date of payments made by the club into the player’s pockets are still a contentious part of rookie deals. Even though we haven’t heard one issue about that since 2011.
– Aaron Wilson breaks down T Terron Armstead’s contract.
– Sam Monson ranks the best young Ts in the NFL following the contract extensions of Terron Armstead and Cordy Glenn.
– Gordon McGuiness argues the Bears will field a playoff-caliber defense next season.
– Chase Stuart notes the draft was the worst for WRs/TEs since 1987.
– Troy Renck describes QB Paxton Lynch’s debut with the team.
– QB Paxton Lynch and RB Devontae Booker both missed part of minicamps to be at their commencement ceremonies.
– Roger Goodell sends brownies to S Eli Apple’s mother.
– Former Cardinals LB Lamarr Woodley absolutely ripped into his previous DCs.
“Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts.” – John Wooden