– Bucs GM Jason Licht addressed his decision to draft a kicker in the 2nd round. Super consistent.
– The Packers rely on their area scouts for a lot of the dirty work.
– The Jags sign QB Brandon Allen and DE Tyrone Holmes, two of their draft picks.
– The Jets were trying to trade up to draft T Laremy Tunsil but couldn’t get a deal done with the Giants.
– QB Carson Wentz remains the only unsigned player of the Eagles draft class.
– DE Amobi Okoye wants to return to the NFL after a rare illness caused him to lose 80 pounds and change his life forever.
– The Patriots have priced the Seattle Seahawks game as an “elite” home game and will therefore charge more for people to attend.
– RB Adrian Peterson wants to be slotted into preseason games and get some extra work.
– Stan Kroenke compared QB Jared Goff to former Rams QB Kurt Warner. Which may suggest he’s the one who pulled the plug on the #1 overall pick.
– C Weston Richburg says that some of his teammates on the Giants aren’t fully invested into the getting better and are just “happy to be there.”
– The Generals have signed TE Jordan Reed to a five-year, $50 million extension.
– The Steelers have cut T Mike Adams.
– The Bills have brought in G Matt Slauson for a visit who has visited the Chargers as well.
– Greg Gabriel breaks down his thoughts on the draft from the NFC East perspective.
– Jordan Plocher lists his eight teams that improved the most this offseason.
– Nathan Jahnke argues TE Jordan Reed can become the best TE behind Rob Gronkowski if he stays healthy.
– Todd Archer notes that the Cowboys see the ‘it’ factor with new QB Dak Prescott.
– The Broncos have cut TE Richard Gordon.
– Apparently inspired by TE Jeff Heuerman’s injury during rookie camp, the Broncos have also changed their format to include more orientation and classroom work.
– Racquel Smith, Will Smith’s widow, went to his graduation ceremony at the University of Miami to receive his degree for him. She was in a wheelchair because she had received two bullets to her lower extremities during the incident.
– The judge has told QB Johnny Manziel that he must have zero contact with his ex-girlfriend.
“Courage is not the absence of fear but, the acquired ability to move beyond it.” – Anonymous