– T Cordy Glenn and the Bills have agreed on a 5-year extension. He has received $26.5 million guaranteed at signing.
– T Laremy Tunsil and his camp are investigating an ex-financial advisor in his role in the hacking of his Twitter account.
– The Lions released C Braxston Cave and TE Casey Pierce.
– Since the NFL has scrapped the annual Hall of Fame visit from it’s mandatory agenda because it has now opted for smaller symposiums at team facilities, Michael Irvin thinks that players will not see the value in the history of the NFL.
– The Colts waive LB Eve Obiora.
– CB Josh Norman attributes his fight with WR Odell Beckham on that infamous Fox-hosted game against the Giants to the realities of life and football (Link to his article in the Players Tribune):
“Football isn’t unfair. Life is what’s unfair. Getting your bologna taken is what’s unfair. Football is barbaric. It’s animalistic. It’s my will versus your will. It’s all those things. But it’s not unfair. That’s why I love it.”
– Tom Condon sums up the reality that QB Sam Bradford must understand in one sentence: “There’s not really a competition, you’re holding the card until you’re replaced, and as far as the club is concerned, and I would guess the fans, the sooner, the better.” Brady Quinn adds on to the opinion stating Sam Bradford has not been accustomed to competition.
– Count the Jacksonville Jaguars in along with the Miami Dolphins in cutting back on drill work for rookie minicamp and instead replacing it with “Rookie Orientation”.
– Don Shula was hospitalized and then released per sources. Hope for a well recovery.
– The Second Circuit grants the NFLPA’s request for more time in the Brady appeal. Which according to a smart lawyer, doesn’t exactly mean he’ll get any farther.
– The Saints reached a five-year deal with T Terron Armstead.
– Jordan Plocher breaks down how all 31 first round draft picks fit with their new teams.
– Greg Gabriel offers his thoughts on the 2016 NFL draft.
– Bill Barnwell discusses how the NFL trade market has been reset after the draft and argues trade movement in the NFL is far from over.
– Paul Kuharsky asks if RB Derrick Henry and RB Demarco Murray are both too big of investments to have on one team.
– Jamison Hensley reminds players coming into the draft that Ozzie Newsome is watching Twitter to see if you do anything stupid along with the other 31 teams in the league besides maybe the Dolphins and the Raiders.
– Von Miller felt blessed to be on Dancing With The Stars.
– Jeff Legwold comments that the Broncos are going to rely on their undrafted free agents to fill their ILB roles.
– QB Trevor Siemian cannot wait to get the pads on and prove himself to the Broncos.
– QB Paxton Lynch made the cover of SI.
– T Duane Brown ate some meat last year in Mexico that was contaminated by Clenbuterol, a banned substance by the NFL’s enforced drug policy. The NFLPA has warned the players about the meat and it’s possible unintended consequences.
– DE Lamarr Houston tells the media that QB Aaron Rodgers is way too arrogant.
– Here is Odell Beckham Jr. with Beyonce. OMG.
“We must accept finite disappointment but, never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.