– Albert Breer, a reporter who is leaving the NFL Network to write for Peter King’s MMQB, says the NFL Network is limiting in that it’s hosts and reporters can’t behave independently.
– The Chiefs will make a decision on T Eric Fisher’s fifth year option after the draft takes place.
– CB Josh Norman received a guaranteed $36.5 million when he signed his contract.
– The Jets looked into trading for the #1 pick.
– WR Victor Cruz claims that he is 100% and ready to go.
– According to Roger Goodell, the San Diego Chargers will receive a Super Bowl if, San Diego is willing to part ways with $350 million to build a new stadium.
– Josh Norman was supposedly sideswiped by the Panthers decision to rescind his franchise tag.
– A bunch of people in Maryland are conflicted if Joe Flacco is an “elite” QB.
– Mike Florio argues the P.R Battle between the Saints and Drew Brees has begun stemming from a report that Drew Brees would give up some of his deal to get Josh Norman on the same team with him.
– Jeremy Fowler analyzes the draft day when the Browns passed in QB Ben Roethlisberger and the events leading up to it. In his article, he catalogs the thoughts of the Cleveland front office, Roethlisberger’s agent, players, draft analysts, and Ben himself heading into the draft.
– Here are the dream draft scenarios for all 32 teams.
– Jeff Legwold ranks the 100 best players in the NFL draft.
– Nick Wagoner asks if the Rams have the support in place to develop a young QB.
– Jeff Legwold states that John Elway is cool, calm, and collective when it comes to finding a QB. In other words: Chill the fuck out, I got this.
– Daniel Hailpern, cancer survivor, will announce the Denver Broncos pick in the first round.
– Former Bronco, T Ryan Clady, drove TE Jeff Heuerman through some tough rehab and as a result, sped up his recovery tremendously.
– Cameron Wolfe breaks down some of the QB prospects and their fit for the Broncos.
– “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love what you are doing.” – Pele