– CB Josh Norman signs with the Generals on a 5-year, $75 million deal with $50 million in guarantees.
– Texans GM, Rick Smith stated they probably could have received a pick in exchange for QB Brian Hoyer.
– The Patriots sign LS Christian Yount and LB Tony Steward. And no, those are not typos.
– GM of the San Diego Chargers, Tom Telesco, said that trade talks have slowed down a lot for the #3 overall pick since the trade for the #2 occurred.
– Gus Bradley and crew got back from working out LB Myles Jack and they were impressed with what they saw.
– John Dorsey, GM of the KC Chiefs, says LB Justin Houston will be ready to go in 2016 after suffering an ACL tear late last season.
– The Browns say that the draft day trade out of the #2 pick doesn’t guarantee that QB Robert Griffin III will start for them opening day.
– Here are the PFF Draft Boards for all 32 teams.
– Now that Josh Norman has signed, the ESPN guys have put up a vote on who the best CB in the NFL is. Chris Harris is not included as an option.
– Mike Florio points out the sexual assault case regarding Baylor prospect Shawn Oakman got a little bit interesting. Putting on his lawyer hat, he notes that because the victim initiated contact with Shawn, he can frame the case in his favor because there were no other witnesses besides the alleged victim and Shawn Oakman.
– Kevin Seifert compares the signing of CB Josh Norman to the free agent signing of former DT Albert Haynesworth and argues that they overpaid for him. But, brings up that CB Josh Norman is “unquestionably elite.”
– Here is Chris Collinsworth’s second mock draft.
– Nicki Jhabvala from the Denver Post wrote a feature article about why NFL players are pushing for CBD use by athletes. One of the forementioned athletes include Jake Plummer, who uses it for keeping him healthy before playing handball and also helped former WR Rick Upchurch in his fight against cancer. Jhabvala also mentions that the compound showed a lot of promise after treating epilepsy in children effectively.
– Troy Renck compares John Elway’s pursuit for another QB to a two minute drill to win the game. He also notes that the Broncos are expecting big things from TE Jeff Heuerman.
– Here’s an interesting game to play during the draft: Take this draft board and see how accurate it is to John Elway’s selections during the draft.
– Marshawn Lynch turned 30 years old but, still hasn’t filed the paperwork for retirement as of yet.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso