– Joe Flacco is excited for working with his WRs including new addition WR Mike Wallace.
– QB Robert Griffin III hopes WR Josh Gordon will realize that doing drugs could cost him his NFL career.
– The Panthers are encouraged by WR Kelvin Benjamin’s recovery.
– Former University of Florida DC Dan Quinn, thinks the world of newly-released DT Dominique Easley.
– According to Dave Gettleman, Panthers GM, the lack of cap space to pay for Josh Norman coupled with his in-desire to work with a smaller deal led to his rescinded franchise tag.
– CB Josh Norman will visit the Redskins today.
– The Rams finish up with QB Jared Goff and judging by both of their responses, Goff is going to be the #1 overall pick come draft night.
– Jon Gruden thinks the Eagles have too many QBs between $18 million QB1, $7 million QB2, and a big rookie deal for QB Carson Wentz/Jared Goff.
– Cameron Wolfe states the Broncos will primarily be looking to upgrade OL during the draft. He also explains that John Elway is comfortable staying with the #31 pick in the draft.
= QB Robert Griffin III ends every press conference with a catch phrase: “No pressure, no diamonds.”
“When you die there is going to be a tombstone. On it will be your name, a sentence describing what you meant to others, and there will be a date. In between that date, there is going to be a dash. What you do with that dash is of the uttermost importance.” – Anonymous