– Former Nugget, PG Nate Robinson, wants to play in the NFL.
– OL Danny Shelton has taken the #55 now that Alex Mack is not in Cleveland anymore.
– The Chargers are receiving calls about trading the #3 pick in the draft.
– Arthur Blank has a desire to host the NFL draft in Atlanta.
– QB Matthew Stafford believes that he will have the “hot hand” in Jim Bob Cooter’s offense (No, I’m not making that up, that’s his actual name).
– Jacksonville University WR Andy Johnson has an amazing vertical (41.5″) and will audition for a spot on the Jaguars roster.
– The Giants have cleared TE Larry Donnell after his neck injury and resign him to a new deal.
– The Bucs sign QB Dan Lefevour, former CFL QB, to a new deal.
– Hue Jackson of the Cleveland Browns has been incredibly hush about the #2 draft pick which Zac Jackson believes could mean a potential trade out is in the works.
– Jon Gruden will be “shocked” if QB Christian Hackenberg is not a first round draft pick.
– According to David Chao, the biggest deal in the schedule release is the bye week.
– Gordon McGuinness goes over some early and late round draft options for some big team needs around the league.
– Bob Slowik analyzes the Steelers best options for the first three rounds and gives them a list of players to go after. Josh Liskiewitz does the same for the Tennessee Titans.
– Peter King details the inner workings of the Rams-Titans trade in his MMQB.
– Cameron Wolfe of the Denver Post says Emmanuel Sanders goal is to still win the Super Bowl.
– Alabama Governor, Robert Bentley, honored Demarcus Ware by naming a day after him.
Some Super Shenanigans
– Johnny Manziel’s violence case will go to a grand jury on Thursday.
– In addition to agent Drew Rosenhaus, Nike also moves on from Manziel.
– QB Johnny Manziel says he is still focused on trying to return to the NFL.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene