– S Reggie Nelson gets $4 million guaranteed from the Raiders.
– After some reports that QB Carson Wentz has sustained multiple concussions throughout his career, Carson has re-iterated that he has only had one concussion total and he believes the improving technology of head equipment will keep him safe.
– After a report surfaced that Jim Quirk was out as the executive director of the NFL Referees Association, the NFLRA has disputed that he is out at all.
– The Jets have re-signed T Ben Ijalana after their trade for T Ryan Clady.
– The judge refuses to restore the Patriots first round draft pick.
– RB Trent Richardson really wants to just compete for a spot in Baltimore.
– Maryland CB/S Sean Davis has visits, private workouts, or meetings with 18 teams and has worked out with Bill Belichick.
– QB Keenan Reynolds of the Navy Midshipmen wants a shot in the NFL no matter what the situation.
– Former CU LT Stephane Nembot is now trying to raise money for the people in Duoala and build an orphanage.
– Greg Gabriel breaks down his Top 5 RBs in the draft.
– Rich Cimini says that the trade for T Ryan Clady has meant that the Jets will go from Iron Man to Aluminum Man at left tackle.
– Here is a post a little while back that delves into the basics of the Cover 1 Dog and Wade’s wrinkle to adjust to Carolina’s 74-75; 84-85 protections (7 and 8 man protections).
– If you haven’t heard, T Ryan Clady was traded to the Jets. Ryan Clady has a new two-year deal with NY as a result.
– According to Mike Klis of 9 News, the trade of T Ryan Clady doesn’t affect the Denver Broncos pursuit of QB Colin Kaepernick.
– Mark Kiszla argues that QB Paxton Lynch is an appropriate gamble for the Broncos to take. He also notes that QB Johnny Manziel was never on the Broncos radar.
Preach! (Bill Walsh Finding the Winning Edge Edition)
“Assistant coaches can make or break any organization. Your assistants should know you are available to discuss any problems or differences of opinion they may have with you.” – Bill Walsh