– A new start-up league, Major League Football, has failed to even get to the starting gate as they have pulled the plug on their inaugural season.
– Per a source from PackerNews.com, the recently hired DFO, Eliot Wolf, is positioned to take over for GM Ted Thompson (63) after he retires.
– The Lions hope to improve their internet access at games.
– CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, albeit cut from the Browns, currently feels great and can dunk a basketball again since his ACL reconstruction.
– QB Michael Vick feels like he has one more season to show what he has to offer.
– QB Jameis Winston says he will take a pay cut to play with CB Jalen Ramsey, former teammate in college.
– Football Outsiders post the quotes of the month for March 2016.
– David Chao gives his opinion on how the new rule changes will affect safety on the field.
– Peter King gives his analysis on how CB Jalen Ramsey can affect the rest of the draft and why QB Colin Kaepernick will choose Denver by the end of the week.
– Sean Wagner-McGough broke down TE Jared Cook’s play and his potentially dangerous fit in Green Bay a couple of days ago.
– Eric Edholm called Georgia LB/DE Leonard Floyd a boom-bust prospect a couple of days ago.
– Here’s a mock draft composed of votes from random strangers on the internet.
– Mike Florio states the Broncos and 49ers will need to resolve Kaepernick’s salary issue in order to move forward with the trade. He also suggests that Kaepernick should show up to work today to force the team’s hand.
– New QB Mark Sanchez is going to take his new teammates to Orange County, CA for some throwing sessions.
Sipping the Bottle
– Johnny Manziel got a new hand tattoo. On his throwing hand.
– Former Ravens and 49ers QB, Troy Smith, was arrested for drunk driving and marijuana possession last night.
“There are no bad days, just bad moments.” – Anonymous