– The Dallas Cowboys hosted RB Ezekiel Elliot on a pre-draft visit.
– TE Scott Chandler’s knee injury is likely career-ending as no one has signed him after a failed physical designation last month.
– The Chiefs have signed S Stevie Brown.
– GM of the Lions, Bob Quinn, told media it’s “Good football business to acquire a young QB.”
– The Browns release S Donte Whitner.
– The Seahawks re-sign DE Chris Clemons.
– Mike Florio argues that the Las Vegas move could still very well happen for the Raiders.
– NFL players will let their kids play football if they introduce tackling later in the process.
– Chase Stuart analyzes the Jags passing attack.
– Jared Dubin states that Arizona have three capable backs and can split touches easily among them.
– Eric Edholm says that there is one standout at TE in the draft and his name is Hunter Henry out of Arkansas.
– According to a source, John Elway met with Colin Kaepernick on Thursday but, the Broncos and 49ers don’t have a deal in principle yet for QB Colin Kaepernick. Adam Schefter claims the trade is being held up by $4.9 million. Which means there are certain complications happening to said trade.
– Jeff Legwold states that the Broncos are facing salary-cap changes to accommodate Colin Kaepernick and are preparing for the draft.
Smartness and Silliness
– QB Jake Rudock wants to go into medicine and then become an actor after his career in the NFL has taken it’s course.
– Tom Brady made a Anchorman-like call and all of his teammates came running.
– UFC star Rashad Evans almost makes Glenn “Baby Gronk” Gronkowski pass out in a chokehold.
“No one saves us but ourselves. No one cay and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” – Buddha