– The Lions President,Rod Wood, says that Thursday games will be Color Rush days for them meaning the will wear light blue pants with their light blue jerseys. They will also raise ticket prices and will continue to do so.
– DE JJ Watt played through torn abdominal and multiple groin muscles while also snatching the NFL Defensive Player of the Yea Award for 2015.
– RB Thomas Rawls, who sufferred ligament damage in his ankle last season, says he will be running really soon.
– The Dolphins, desperate for a runner, sign RB Isaiah Pead.
– Prominent NFL Agent, Eugene Parker, dies at the age of 60. RIP.
– DT Terrance Knighton agrees to a deal with the Patriots.
– Former Bronco S/CB Omar Bolden agrees to a deal with the Chicago Bears.
– Mike Florio analyzes the currently volatile situation between the 49ers and QB Colin Kaepernick.
– Greg Gabriel goes over his Top 5 QBs in the draft.
– Sam Monson breaks down every CB who has a draft projection next to his name.
– Zoltan Buday breaks down the top prospects in the draft outside the “Power 5”.
– Nareg Bostanian argues that S Harrison Smith for the Minnesota Vikings deserves a contract extension.
– Paul Kuharsky explains some possible trade scenarios for the Tennessee Titans with their #1 pick.
– The Broncos still want QB Colin Kaepernick despite his now-guaranteed salary, according to a report. Troy Renck agrees and suggests the Broncos should sign him via trade.
– The Generals sign away TE Vernon Davis away from the Broncos.
– Jeff Legwold states the Broncos are taking a closer look at DE Robert Nkemediche.
– Nicki Jhabvala states WR Max McCaffery, son of Ed McCaffery, will work out with the Broncos.
Super Slams and Silly Cheaters
– Lane Johnson, a 6-6 317 lb Tackle, threw down a reverse dunk in celebration of the festivities of the Final Four.
– Count Terrance Knighton among the numerous number of athletes in on calling D’Angelo Russell out for his actions in the locker room. D’Angelo Russell accused Nick Young for cheating on Iggy Azalea, yes that one, when that supposedly wasn’t true. This video was recorded put on the internet, and now has supposedly torn apart the locker room (D’Angelo vs everyone else).
“Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.” – Forrest Gump