– The Jets have signed CB Darryl Morris.
– Unlike the Broncos who raised ticket prices, the Giants will keep their prices the same for the upcoming year.
– The Dolphins are now looking to trade for a RB after not being able to find one in free agency.
– RGIII gets $6.75 million on a two-year deal with the Browns. RGIII refers to this situation as his calling and admits that athletes going through his situation would “break a lot of people.” Browns fans can thank Jimmy Haslam who pulled the trigger by telling his staff to,”Go get him.”
– The Browns apparently put RGIII through a lot of passing drills beforehand and liked what they saw.
– Former Eagles FB, Kevin Turner, has passed away from ALS at age 46. RIP.
– NFL appellate counsel, Paul Clement, may have made some mistakes when bringing up the facts of the Tom Brady “Deflategate” case. Clement afterwards, called those accusations: procedurally improper and wholly unfounded. To which he is now trying to “correct” suppossed misstatements in the court of law.
– USC LB/S Su’a Cravens, had a good pro day and was approached by multiple teams.
– Bruce Arians tells parents, You’d be a fool not to let your kid play football.
– LB James Lauranitis aims to rebound from being cut by the Saints.
– Bill Barnwell breaks down the RGIII signing to Cleveland.
– Anonymous coaches and scouts give their opinion on the difference between QBs Jared Goff and Carson Wentz.
– Kevin Seifert ranks the best available QBs after RGIII left the market.
– The Stats Department for ESPN has broken down how QB’s have done with their second team.
– Chase Stuart breaks down the touchback rule change in the NFL.
– Scott Kacsmar breaks down short yardage results for 2015.
– Cameron Wolfe says the Broncos will select QB Connor Cook with the 31st pick in the draft.
– Mark Kiszla thinks the only way to find a next great QB is to trade up in the draft.
– Jeff Legwold states the Broncos are now looking for a FB.
– Peyton Manning sings with Cole Swindell for charity.
– Peyton Manning almost fought Jay Glazer after the Pro Bowl. But this is according to “I eat with thousands of NFL players” Jay Glazer.
“You will never need to exaggerate the truth.” – Anon Y. Mous