– Add Jason Garrett to the list of people who think QB Carson Wentz is an impressive prospect.
– LB prospect Darron Lee out of Ohio State, is going to work out for the Falcons on Thursday.
– The Seahawks add LS Drew Ferris to their roster.
– LB DeAndre Levy, who was out for most of last year before sustaining a hip injury, is expected to return to form in 2016.
– NFLPA executive director, DeMaurice Smith announced yesterday that the NFLPA and the NFL took a massive step backwards in an effort to relinquish some of the disciplinary powers of players by Roger Goodell. The NFL says that the union is creating a false impression of how the discussions went.
– The Titans are hoping to cash in on a King’s Ransom trade if it ever happens.
UCLA WR Devin Fuller worked out for the Patriots according to a source close to the situation.
– The Cowboys had a private workout for WR Alonzo Russell out of Toledo.
– The Eagles sign WR Reuben Randle to a one-year deal worth $3 million.
– The Jets resign LB Erin Henderson to a two-year deal worth $5 million.
– The Chargers conducted a private workout for T John Kling out of Buffalo.
– RB Marshaun Coprich exploded out of his Illionois pro-day running a 4.38 electronic 40 and a 38 inch vertical.
– Bruce Arians was stunned to get DE Chandler Jones and wants to keep him long-term.
– Chip Kelly’s coaching philosophy is probably inspired by military principles as evidenced by his movie tastes.
– According to Jay Gruden, RGIII has to master dropbacks in order to succeed in the NFL.
– Matt Bowen, former NFL safety, talks about the life of being a unsigned NFL free agent.
– Rich Cimini ranks the possible targets for the Jets at QB.
– WR Jordan Norwood is officially returning to the Broncos on a one-year deal.
– The Broncos are still searching for a new long-snapper, says Jeff Legwold.
– Max McCaffery, son of Ed McCaffery and Senior WR at Duke, ran a 4.4 40 at his pro day.
– Roger Goodell brought up the issue of intentional personal foul penalties to save TDs and Troy Renck believes it is connected to the Aqib Talib incident in the Super Bowl.
– Matt Ryan and Matthew Stafford teamed up to win a church-league basketball championship.
– Aaron Rodgers claims he saw a UFO once.
“I think anyone who has a passion for what they love to do, and who pursue it, is inspirational for me.” – Colin Morgan