– According to Kevin Colbert, Martavis Bryant’s suspension doesn’t change any offseason plans for the Steelers at WR. However, the Steelers are looking into some CB’s heading into the draft.
– Randall Cunningham’s daughter has won the world high jump championship.
– According to team president John Spanos, Donald Brown was the “perfect Patriots signing. He bets anything that he will be a productive player for them.
– Carson Palmer has some advice for other young NFL athletes: You can’t let one game define you.
– John Mara, when asked about concussions, stated that, “This year was a setback.” He was also “startled” at the increase in the diagnosis of concussions.
– The Seahawks resign LB Mike Morgan.
– In honor of Peyton getting his #18 retired by the Colts, here are all of the retired numbers in the NFL.
– Jets OL Willie Colon ays that if Ryan Fitzpatrick leaves, Geno is more than capable of becoming the Jets starter.
– Andrew Healy wrote an article a couple of days ago that explained the cost-benefit analysis of free agency.
– Kayvon Webster got honored at his high school for being one of the few that went there to reach the NFL level and has a message (The Six W’s) for aspiring athletes: Work will win when wishing won’t.
– Jeff Legwold states that March 20, 2012 will always hold some significance in a Lombardi type of way because that is when the Denver Broncos signed Peyton Manning.
– Troy Renck argues that for now, the Broncos prefer a stable body at the QB position.
– According to one CB Richard Sherman, Goodell’s ejection rule is foolish and shows he doesn’t understand the nature of the game. He also refers to him as “just a suit.”
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it’s the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill