– Browns HC, Hue Jackson, is eager to spend more time with some QB prospects.
– For those of you outside of the TV market for Denver, there is now some hope that Facebook will stream NFL games.
– RG Mike Harris wants to resign with the Minnesota Vikings before Monday rolls around.
– The Deflategate appeal, even though it is about whether Goodell can suspend players for equipment violations under the CBA, raises some questions about Brady’s actions.
– Greg Johnson, a sudden emergence of an eye witness, has already been disputed by another Manning teammate, Kevin Horne.
– The Dolphins and RB Lamar Miller are negotiating a contract within the $5 million range.
– Now that the Ravens have saved $6 million in cap space this year by restructuring their cap, Joe Flacco already wants to see them spend that money on OL guys. Sorry Joe, it doesn’t work that way.
– The NFL is trying to expand all across Europe in an attempt to be everything everyone watches.
– Sam Monson and Co. talk about some possible bold free agency moves for all 16 NFC teams. Here are the AFC teams.
– Steve Palazzolo writes up a mock draft. Broncos select G Cody Whitehair.
– Here are the best free agent signings since 2007 according to PFF. Peyton Manning and Emmanuel Sanders make the list.
– Nathan Jahnke has six teams that should target Ryan Fitzpatrick in free agency. The Denver Broncos are one of them.
– Chase Stuart offers his thoughts on the Philadelphia Eagles resigning Sam Bradford.
– TE Larry Donnell, has received the second round tender from the NY Giants.
– Greg Gabriel breaks down WR Sterling Shepard and OG Landon Turner.
– RB Antonio Andrews has resigned with the Tennessee Titans.
– The Buffalo Bills have restructured CB Corey Graham.
– Troy Renck states that the Broncos don’t want to pay Peyton Manning’s guaranteed salary and want to keep Brock Osweiler instead.
– Von Miller has accepted an invitation to be on the 22nd season of Dancing With The Stars.
– Doug Baldwin proposed to his girlfriend yesterday. She said yes.
– Rob Gronkoski is going to host a new Nickelodeon series “Crashletes”.
– Ozzie Newsome talked down to the Washington Generals and Philadelphia Eagles so he can justify Joe Flacco’s contract.
“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee