– Peter King talks about Carson Wentz and one team that is still high on Jaylon Smith in his MMQB.
– Rex Ryan believes in second chances and has proven he is willing to offer them.
– The NFL is going to consider another chop block rule within the next coming months.
– Janoris Jenkins fired his agent mid-talk with the L.A. Rams which may have complicated his contract situation a little bit more.
– Eagles have increased their initial offer with Sam Bradford and want him back with the team.
– Mike Florio suggests that even though Colin Kaepernick wants to be traded out of San Francisco, Jed York is showing so far that he is probably not going to grant him that. He also notes that a Robert Griffin III trade is highly unlikely even though the Washington Generals would take anything for him.
– Steve Pallazzolo analyzes his top 4 takeaways from the DL group at the combine.
– Mike Mayock offers his thoughts on every early round QB and argues that Paxton Lynch should sit for a year.
– The Pacers Paul George is a fan of the Denver Broncos.
– Jeff Legwold states the Broncos initial alignment on defense is going to help them draft edge rushers from anywhere. He also says that the Broncos are going to try to keep Brock Osweiler.
– Paul Gutierrez wonders if a Colin Kaepernick could land up in Denver along other places.
– According to Troy Renck, the Broncos are prepared to place the exclusive franchise tag on Von Miller.
– Shane Ray visited his alma mater the other day according to The Squeeze.
– Richard Sherman and Rob Gronkowski ride a bicycle together and then chill in Snuggies. No, they are not gay…. Why would you ask?
– Chris Rose apparently joked by introducing Carson Wentz as the next former Browns QB unknowing that the red light was on.