– Mike McCarthy says the Packers didn’t advise RB Eddie Lacy to lose 30 lbs.
– John Elway had a conversation with Peyton Manning and that he knows what the QB will do by March 9th.
– John Elway also hints that Brock Osweiler will get a middle class contract from the Broncos.
– Bils want to extend Tyrod Taylor’s contract but, need to restructure a plethora of other contracts in order to get that done.
– Colin Kaepernick’s agents have asked for a trade even though GM Trent Baalke said earlier that Colin Kaepernick isn’t going anywhere.
– Mickey Loomis tells reporters that they are confident the Drew Brees is going to accept a new deal in hopes it will get them over the cap.
– The Indianapolis Colts are fully aware of what they need to fix this season.
– The San Francisco 49ers have signed DT Quinton Dial to a three-year extension.
– Tyler Lockett received a terrifying diagnosis during the last combine.
– K Roberto Aguayo was a permanent team captain for the Seminoles last year because he was a good example in what seems like an otherwise character-deprived school.
– QB Cardale Jones admits he wasn’t ready to be drafted last year.
– Greg Gabriel breaks down CBs Tavon Young and Eric Murray.
– Gordon McGuiness suggests the Browns should re-sign Mitchell Schwartz and target LaGarrete Blount.
– Add Bruce Arians to Peyton Manning’s side in the sexual harassment case from 20 years ago.
– WR Nelson Spruce, from the University of Colorado, wants to show off hands and let teams know that he is the real deal.
– Troy Renck asks if John Elway will address the TE position this offseason.
– Here are some random statistics regarding the No. 31 pick in the NFL draft.
– Tom Brady welcomes his new puppy to his home Lion King style.
– Brandon Allen, Arkansas QB who visited a massage therapist to stretch out hands so they could grow, somehow got his hands to actually grow.
– In other news, Jared Goff’s hands are 1/8″ too small and somehow this is a big deal.