Hello all, and welcome to another edition of It’s All Orange, Fat Man. Hope your Sunday is going well. Today we’ll be looking at some news from the past couple of days such as Shiloh Keo getting arrested, Michael Vick posing as an Indian in Dubai, Emmitt Smith excited that there is noone left to break his rushing record except Adrian Peterson, and finally a RB from Pitt who is working out with the team despite being diagnosed with cancer.
Here are the news:
– “Broncos Likely Cap Space Scenarios” – Bob Morris
– Add Earl Campbell to the list of people that want to talk to Johnny Manziel about his destructive behavior.
– Emmitt Smith doesn’t know who will break his rushing record if Adrian Peterson doesn’t.
– Arian Foster looks at football differently from a health perspective now that he is at the end of his career.
– LaDainian Tomlinson, Hines Ward, and Jason Taylor are all eligible for the Hall of Fame next year.
– Aaron Rodgers says his knee feels fine and he can’t wait to get back on the field.
– Wade Phillips visited the University of Houston football program just yesterday.
– RB James Connor, although diagnosed with cancer, is still opting to work out with the University of Pitt when it is clear he should be going home yesterday. Tough son of a gun.
– Joe Thomas says that if the Browns lose both of their linemen in free agency, it’s hard to see how they will get better as a team.
– Johnny Lattner , former Steeler and Heisman trophy winner, passed away at 83 years old.
– Woody Paige makes the prediction the Broncos will win back-to-back Super Bowls.
– Mike Mayock has released rankings by position on draftees.
– The writers over at the NFL website debate which 2011 draftee will have the best career.
– ESPN points out that the Browns biggest area of need every year they have been in the league is QB as they cover the first five picks of the draft.
– Chase Stuart points out a weird statistic involving Associated Press MVPs.
– ESPN makes off season predictions for every team around the NFL.
– Jeff Legwold from ESPN points out the Broncos played to Peyton Manning’s strengths and won the title.
– In case you missed it, TE Owen Daniels said that he is considering retirement as an option but the plan for the future is to keep playing.
– Broncos Shiloh Keo was arrested for DUI yesterday.
– Andrew Mason of the Broncos website answers some Bronco questions post-Super Bowl afterglow.
– Count Wall Street investors as another group who wanted the Panthers to win the Superbowl. A stock investor noticed that whenever a team from the old AFL won the championship, stock returns netted a negative for the year.
Shenanigans & Silliness
– Cam Newton’s kid made some appearances next to their father’s trophies.
– Michael Vick traveled to the United Arab Emirates recently and makes a very convincing impression of someone who lives there.
– Bill Belichick and Tom Brady both garnered some votes to win the N.H. primary.
– RGIII just passed his last physical which now means we can start asking the question of when are the Washington Generals going to release the QB.
– The NFL crew go over the top five bromances in the NFL just in time for Valentines Day.
– Former football star Latwan Anderson was arrested yesterday fro robbing the dollar store. Albert Breer asks, “Why?”
– Von Miller’s public appearances continue to rise and his popularity is like OMG!
“Change your thoughts. Change the world.” – Norman Vincent Peale