- Joey Bosa, not a San Diego Charger yet, is still holding out of camp because the Chargers will not budge on their current offer. Mike Florio points out that if Joey Bosa were to hold out until the 2017 draft, he would re-enter the 2017 NFL Draft where another team could snatch him up. The Chargers could also trade him bofre the 30th of August if they wanted compensation for him if they knew he would hold out that long, which seems unlikely. If you were to ask HC Mike McCoy, he does want him at practice sooner rather than later.
- According to Michael David Smith, when Jerry Jones commented that Nick Foles would not be an option if he came available, Nick Foles decided that wasn’t the place for him and jetted to Kansas City under a coach he supposedly respects, Andy Reid.
- 49ers OC Curtis Modkins tells media that the quarterback competition between the once all-important Colin Kaepernick and The Real American Blaine Gabbert is “just getting started”.
- The NFLPA is still undecided as to whether to still pursue appeals for both Adrian Petereson and Tom Brady in their respective cases.
- John Fox told media that WR Alshon Jeffery has a mild hamstring strain which will hold him out of practice for the meantime.
- Seahawks’ TEs Brandon Cottam and Ronnie Shields both go down with injuries to their Achilles tendons.
- Pete Carrol established a standard of no skirmishes in practice. Michael Bennett went against that standard, and Carroll was left with no other choice but to kick him out of practice.
- The Cardinals will add CB Alan Ball to their roster shortly.
- Michael David Smith predicts that HC Jim Caldwell does not have to make the playoffs to save his job with the Lions.
- Matt Claassen breaks down the Bennett’s analysis of Jay Cutler (HINT: It’s not good).
- Jason Fitzgerald gives his thoughts on Tyrann Mathieu’s new contract extension.
- The PFF Analysis team caught up with Stephon Gilmore to which they talked technique, and his thoughts on the receivers opposite of him. Revealing stuff for the person outside of football.
- Mike Florio along with Robert Mathis both do not think Marvin Harrison will take as long as some others when making his Hall of Fame induction speech.
- Joe Rowles breaks down this month in quotes.
- ESPN breaks down the top position battles for all 32 teams across the NFL. Can you guess which position that is for the Broncos?
- As expected, Gary Kubiak stated that the preseason will play a large role in the evaluation of Broncos QBs.
- The Broncos are struggling putting together the pieces at OL and are rotating in a lot of bodies at G. Mike Klis notes that Michael Schofield took some reps at G in place of Ty Sambrailo.
- Virgil Green wants to answer the question on everyone’s mind: Why do you not throw the ball to me?
- Here are Andrew Mason’s biggest takeaways from Day 8 of Fall Camp for the Broncos.
- Troy Renck writes about the emergence of one Virgil Green.
- Justin Tucker believes he can hit a FG from 84.5 yards away.
“Keep your face in the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller