– The NFL and Cirque du Soleil are teaming up to create an exhibit as the NFL may move to Vegas.
– RB Demarco Murray is glad to be in Tennessee and is excited that he’ll finally be able to run downhill at defenders this year.
– CB Patrick Peterson says his teammate WR JJ Nelson, is going to have a great year as long as he doesn’t get freaked out by the lights.
– QB Matt Ryan is focusing on his footwork by using a mirror while he moves his feet.
– For the Cardinals whose franchise has only experienced success in spurts, going back to 0-0 won’t be easy.
– With the departure of Marshawn Lynch, the Seahawks are exploring some of their options with the running game and they like what they see so far.
– When asked by the NFL about plans to build a new stadium, Bills owner Terry Pegula remained political and told them “We’ll look into that.”
– Former Dallas RB Joseph Randle faces his third felony charge after he allegedly threatened an officer while he was in jail.
– The Professional Writers of America (PWA) will honor ESPN’s Chris Mortensen with their highest honor, the Dick McCann award.
– QB Christian Hackenberg went through a ten-week boot camp after the season ended when he was at Penn State so he could live 24/7 football and get acclimated to the pro game.
– Tennessee Titans LB Derrick Morgan joins the CBD research campaign.
– Kevin Seifert ranks the playing careers of all 32 NFL head coaches. Gary Kubiak takes 7th, Adam Gase ranks last as a high school WR who was “terrible”, and Jack Del Rio takes the cake at #1 for playing in the NFL for 11 years.
– Ben Stockwell ranks the Top 10 OL heading into next season. The Cowboys got 4 OL in the rankings.
– Sam Monson suggests RB Demarco Murray could bounce back with the Titans.
– Mike Renner explains why he thinks Aaron Rodgers is still the NFL’s best QB.
– AFC West writers answer whether or not QB Alex Smith is good enough to lead the Chiefs to a championship.
– AFC Est writers answer whether or not Adam Gase’s team can thrive in a defensive heavy division when their focus is predicated on offense.
– NFC West writers answer whether Blaine Gabbert or Colin Kaepernick should be the QB for the 49ers.
– Tania Ganguli thinks the Texans Sports Science department has something up their sleeve.
– Scott Kacsmar breaks down YAC+ points by position. Good analysis.
– LB Von Miller was peppered with questions regarding his contract and stated what we all have been thinking. Everything is in the book, the small things have to be hammered out.
– Mark Kiszla doesn’t think Von Miller “has the guts” to sit out the 2016 season.
– Royce West sued WR Dez Bryant after he left him a rental home full of trash and feces, missing shutters, cracked windows, and blackened carpeting which amounts to over $60,000 in damage. This is after West represented Bryant as his attorney defending him on multiple occasions.
– QB Johnny Manziel was involved in a hit-and-run but this time, the trouble came to him.
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”