– N Vince Wilfork thinks he can play at least a couple more years.
– Mike Florio, or one of his interns, states that Cordarelle Patterson and Charles Johnson give the Vikings great depth at receiver.
– CB Charles Tillman stated that if he doesn’t retire this year, the only team he would be willing to play for are the Carolina Panthers.
– T Jake Long says he is finally fully healthy after six years of one nagging injury after another.
– Reporters answer whether they think the Raiders are the most improved team in the division. Some of them also answer whether they think Russell Wilson is a top-tier QB.
– Emily Kaplan writes the MMQB for Peter King who is finishing up taking a three-week vacation to every Starbucks in between Portland and Miami.
– Sam Monson has ten young guns that are primed to make his top 101 list next year.
– Thomas Maney suggests that WR Sterling Shepherd can make an impact in the Giants passing game this year.
– John Kosko does not think QB Ryan Tannehill has a ball placement issue but says the answer is more complicated than that.
– Chase Stuart analyzes some single-game receiving yards baselines from the year 1960-2015.
– Mike Florio, or one of his interns, argues that a one-year alternative to the franchise tag seems unlikely for Von Miller. Von Miller and DE Muhammad Wilkerson are the only two players from that prolific first round class of 2012 to not get paid.
– WR Cody Latimer is on his way to contributing in the offense, says Gary Kubiak.
– Peyton Manning was honored by the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame yesterday.
“Cleveland won a championship!”