– Pete Carroll says QB Russell Wilson has made some huge strides in his game and processes information a lot quicker than last year. He also said that one of the organization’s priorities this year is to get WR Doug Baldwin signed for a good while. Something tells me they are going to throw the ball a little bit more next year.
– The Giants used DE Jason Pierre-Paul’s irresponsibility with fireworks as a lesson in making sure to be careful around the dangerous stuff.
– QB Robert Griffin III apparently looked “shaky” in mini-camps.
– Despite the Rams trading up for the right to draft QB Jared Goff, QB Case Keenum will be the starter to open camp. Jeff Fisher told the media that the Rams will start him when he’s ready.
– C Markice Pouncey was held out due to seven surgeries and two infections last season including a staph infection and E. Coli.
– CB Trumaine Johnson was involved and injured in a collision last week.
– After comments that he would be ready to flourish in the Saints offense, RB CJ Spiller is apparently getting third-team snaps which might suggest that he’s #3 on the depth chart behind both RBs Mark Ingram and Tim Hightower.
– The Bears have signed former Chiefs TE Tony Moeaki.
– Todd Bowles is done talking about QB Ryan Fitzpatrick and is ready to move onto to preparing for the upcoming season.
– The Panthers have signed T Michael Oher to a three-year extension. The author makes a hacky attempt to include “blindside” into the title.
– The Green Bay Packers use special doughnuts on the field to help improve tackling.
– Danny Shimon records his class sleepers for the NFC North.
– Sean Wagner-McGough analyzes the good, bad, and the ugly of the Buffalo Bills franchise.
– Kevin Seifert reviews how certain NFL players made an impact in the NFL rulebook.
– Sam Monson analyzes how TE Rob Gronkowski is the NFL’s best offensive force.
– Matt Claassen argues that there is reason for the Jets to hold off on giving it’s star DE Muhammad Wilkerson a long-term deal.
– Chase Stuart breaks down the most mediocre coaches of all time and uses Jeff Fisher as the primary example.
– Jeff Legwold says the Broncos rookie class, from top-to-bottom, will force the Broncos to make uncomfortable roster decisions.
– DE Kenny Anunike says he has recovered from the previous year’s ACL injury nicely and is ready to go this year.
Sweetness / Shenanigans
– T Ronnie Stanley voluntarily took a dog into his home that lived through some unfortunate situations.
– According to Kim “Sex Tape” Kardashian, there were just toiletries and clothes in the mysterious OJ garment bag that was said to have the murder weapon inside it.
– Rex Ryan declared that his Bills won the offseason.
– Dave Gettleman’s wife learned the hard way on how her husband, the GM of the Carolina Panthers, can be a tough negotiator.
“I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life…and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” – Georgia O’Keeffe