“It’s shocking. It’s frustrating,” Wilkerson told Brian Costello of the New York Post. “Because I feel like I’ve earned it and I deserve it. It would be different if I was just a mediocre player. I feel like each and every week I’m dominating and it’s showing. The stats speak for themselves. Basically, what more do I need to do? You know what I mean? . . .
“Do I feel that they want me back? As of right now, no. I don’t feel like they want me. I’m a talented guy. Everybody knows that. I feel like they’re going to get the best they can out of me and just let me go. That’s how I feel. Do I like that feeling? No. I’m a New Jersey guy, born and raised and would love to raise my family here.”
– RB Ameer Abdullah says after sitting on the sidelines watching from afar after he underwent surgery to his shoulder, he became a smarter player and is ready to get back on the field.
– Todd Bowles told media that the team will turn to QB Geno Smith if the Ryan Fitzpatrick situation comes to an impasse.
– DC Steve Spagnuolo says the Giants defense as the worst in the league is in the past and will never have to turn to those dark days again.
– The Giants have started their pursuit for T Eugene Monroe.
– Titans WR Tajae Sharpe is making his way up the depth chart Trevor Siemien style.
– RB Adrian Peterson believes his Vikings are in Super Bowl or bust mode.
– Coroner officially declared former RB Lawrence Phillips’ death a suicide after they found him hanging in his own cell.
– LB Ryan Shazier wants to improve in the weight room so that his speed directly translates to the field.
– Colts QB Andrew Luck is reluctantly accepting sliding as the alternative when running the football so that he can keep himself healthy.
– Dan Graziano predicts the players that will receive contract extensions from their teams this year.
– Sam Monson displays his final cut of his Top 101 players in the NFL right now. Von Miller is #7, Chris Harris is #24, Malik Jackson, although not on the Broncos, is #56, Emmanuel Sanders is #65, and Brandon Marshall is #85.
– Josh Liskiewitz argues that QB Andy Dalton was a top QB in 2015.
– Matt Claassen analyzes how CB Josh Norman can improve the Redskins secondary.
– Bryan Frye breaks down QB performance throughout history while accounting for era adjustments. Good read if you are a QB guy.
– WR Cody Latimer is itching to make an impact for the Broncos.
– QB Mark Sanchez is continuing to say all the right things.
– Broncos CB Aqib Talib and LB Demarcus Ware both made the NFL Top 100.
– Troy Renck says the Broncos are worried about practice more than they are about the looming contract situation with Von Miller.
– As you may recall, RB Karlos Williams gained some weight during the offseason eating with his pregnant fiance. His teammates dissed him non-stop.
– Philadelphia rookie QB Carson Wentz got locked in a bathroom.
– QB Russell Wilson increases his douche quotient by working with Khloe “The Fat One” Kardashian’s trainer.
“Football is the greatest fraternity of them all. It teaches us about life… both the ups and the downs.” – Anonymous coach