– DE Joey Bosa is currently skipping “mandatory” mini-camp, and the Chargers are, as expected, disappointed about it.
– QB Tony Romo wanted to organize a Fantasy Football Convention but, told others that the NFL interfered with his operation so he had to postpone it.
– RB Karlos Williams ate a ton while his wife was pregnant which has caused Rex Ryan to deem him out of shape for football.
– QB Jay Cutler is happy to have WR Alshon Jeffrey back in the building after they lost some key pieces on offense in the offseason including their OC Adam Gase.
– PG/SG Nate Robinson wants to join the NFL and participated in a workout with the Seahawks. Pete Carroll commented that it’s all but impossible for him to make the jump.
– LB Elvis Dumervil had what is called a “preventative procedure” and will be back for training camp in preparation for the fall season.
– Todd Bowles commented that there is no timeline set on bringing back QB Ryan Fitzpatrick and they are prepared to move on without him.
– Jeremy Fowler got to talk with LB James Harrison a little bit and he gave his thoughts about the NFL drug test policy, his sons playing tackle football, etc.
– Brad Oremland breaks down the best WRs by decade and it continues on into the 1980s.
– Scott Kacsmar analyzes team’s passing plus-minus grades for 2015.
– Nathan Jahnke argues that CB Jason Verrett could be the best at his position as soon as this year.
– Mike Tagliere says that WRs don’t necessarily plummet in production after the age of 27.
– LB Brandon Marshall and the Broncos have agreed to a four-year extension worth $32 million. Thomas Maney says the deal is a good one for the Broncos.
– LS Jimmy Landes, former childhood friend of QB Johnny Manziel, says he would do anything to help him.
“If you can coach hips, hands, feet and then tie it together with eyes, you can coach everywhere.” – Anonymous coach