– The Philadelphia Eagles signed DT Fletcher Cox to a six-year deal worth $102.6 million and over $55 million is guaranteed with $33 million at signing. The Eagles are currently spending $280 million dollars in guarantees which is twice as much as the next team on the list.
– Both Stephen and Jerry Jones worry about the day the the older fans decide to stop watching the Cowboys because they werent like the championship teams of yester-year.
– TE Rob Gronkowski and RB Dion Lewis will be back for the Patriots very soon. Gronkowski also told media that he sees huge development in QB Jimmy Garrapolo.
– Steelers assistant, Joey Porter, told Jarvis Jones to stay off the internet and embrace the pressure of being in the NFL.
– WR Andre Roberts signed a one-year deal with the Lions.
– Browns NT Danny Shelton dropped 30 lbs for this upcoming season. #selfesteem.
– Manish Mehta of the NY Daily News says this is QB Geno Smith’s chance to redeem himself for losing the job to Ryan Fitzpatrick last year.
– Josh Liskiewitz notes the return of RB Dion Lewis will be a dynamic return for the Pats.
– Scott Barrett thinks RB Duke Johnson will be the back to watch out for despite the fact Isiah Crowell is still there.
– Sam Monson provides hia thoughts as to why he thinks QB Derek Carr couls become the next great NFL QB.
– Eric Eager asks what is DE Muhammad Wilkerson’s value to the Jets?
– Ben Stockwell thinks WR Doug Baldwin is underrated.
– Kevin Seifert analyzes what Cox’s deal means for the prospective deals of LB Von Miller and others.
-According to Jeff Legwold, the Broncos believe they can repeat their 2015 performance in 2016.
– Mark Kiszla and Troy Rencj debate whether the Broncos have lost the hunger of winning a championship.
Seeing Eyes / Super Ring Shenanigans
– QB Colin Kaepernick may have found the solution to his accuracy issues.
“Nothing is as bad as it seems.” – Anonymous