– DE Bruce Smith, after having a long career, admits that he has daily pain every day and forgets things sometimes. But, he still feels very blessed to be where he is right now.
– The Bills get their deal done with LB Shaq Lawson.
– The Kansas City Chiefs are trying to improve their offensive production in the last two-minutes if the game.
– Aaron Rodgers has sworn off all dairy-related products, including Wisconsin cheese, in order to lose some weight before the season starts. He is now at 218 lbs.
– Despite recent accusations from his teammates that he unpredictable, RB Marshawn Lynch is firm in his belief that he will not play anymore.
– OTAs have allowed QB Tony Romo to improve in some areas of his game and he is certainly ready for next season.
– Phil Sheridan tries to explain why the Eagles signed QB Sam Bradford to a two-year deal.
– Ben Goessling notes that the Vikings deal with Harrison Smith is one of many through agent Brian Murphy.
– QB Derek Carr says his team is motivated by the championship-seeking Warriors and Sharks. He looks to add another one to a possible four championships in one city.
– Josh Liskiewitz asks whether CB Darius Slay or LB Donta Hightower is due for a big payday. He also breaks down why he thinks S Harrison Smith is the best of the bunch.
– Nathan Jahnke provides a reason as to why LB Clay Matthews will help more inside than he did at outside.
– Mike Renner breaks down the Top 10 most unstoppable player techniques in the NFL.
– Brad Oremland continues his breakdown of the best WRs by decade.
– CB Aqib Talib, after being recently released from the hospital, told others who were close to him that he accidentally shot himself after he told the police that he was too drunk to know who shot him.
– If you haven’t heard already, the Broncos visited the White House to be honored by President Barack Obama. If only he could serve more than two terms… then I wouldn’t have to choose between a habitual liar and a man who destroyed the USFL.
– WR Demaryius Thomas took time to thank the President for getting his mom out of jail.
– LB Von Miller is very optimistic on getting a new deal done with the Broncos.
– CB Richard Sherman is trash talking again. Yawn…
– Joe Flacco and the Ravens can’t wait for their get-together where they watch the hit ABC series, The Bachelorette.
“At the end of the day, football is a game for kids played by kids. That’s why it’s never about us, it’s always about them.” – Anonymous coach