– QB Tony Romo called last season an anomaly and he hopes to prove outsiders wrong about the Cowboys lack of roster depth.
– Only 34 draft picks remain unsigned to this point.
– LB James Laurinaitis says he was consistently trying to climb out of the .500 hole with the Rams but is happy to be on the Saints where “everyone is hungry to be good.”
– Brady’s lawyers asked Ken Feinberg to submit a brief.
– LB Clay Matthews will move back to his “most natural position” at OLB at some point.
– The Browns and the 49ers are considered underdogs in every game according to Vegas’ stat line.
– The Chargers announced recently that they won’t fall back on their Mission Valley site if they can’t get a deal done in San Diego.
– Former FB Derrick Coleman was formally charged with hit and run.
– To seal the nail in the proverbial coffin, Cardell Hayes, despite the fact he told the police it was in self-defense and Will Smith was going to get a gun, finally admitted that DE Will Smith did not have a gun on him when he exited the vehicle.
– The Bears sign T Nate Chandler.
– The female in this case, Lynette Taylor, wife of Lawrence Taylor, was arrested in a domestic violence case after she allegedly hit her husband.
– TE Jared Cook will sit out due to surgery on his foot, he will come back healthy during training camp.
– Recently deceased boxer Muhammad Ali, RIP, supposedly inspired the 2012 Ravens to win the Super Bowl.
– A young fan was brought to tears after he got to meet CB Richard Sherman. And no, it wasn’t because Richard Sherman was mean to him.
– Sheil Kapadia analyzes five QBs who thrived and stunk against the blitz last season. Brock Osweiler was one of the five who thrived.
– Todd Archer believes the Cowboys will stick with QB Kellen Moore as their QB of the future.
– Nathan Jahnke ranks the top teams in the AFC and the Broncos come 5th in the standings with a projected record of 10-6.
– Matt Claassen breaks down why he thinks the Allen Hurns’ deal was a good one for the Jags.
– Chase Stuart notes some players who played a great game in exactly the one game they started during the season. WR Ed McCaffery tops the list with the 2001 season where he hyper-extended his knee versus the New York Giants in the first game of the season but, had 6 catches for 94 yards on MNF the day before the 9/11 attacks.
– In response to Brock’s decision to not join the Broncos at the White House, John Elway told media, “That is Brock’s choice, so all the other guys from my understanding are going to be there which will be great.”
– Here are people, including current Broncos, roasting DC Wade Phillips.
– Troy Renck says LB Brandon Marshall is as hungry as ever and eyes a Super Bowl repeat.
– James Laurinaitis’ father being a pro wrestler was ‘normal’ for James and told media that he learned most of his work ethic from his dad.
“Everything happens for a reason. Even if that reason is incredibly horrible.” – Anonymous