– After a report surfaced suggesting QB Ryan Fitzpatrick would take a one-year $12 million deal, the Jets replied back they are no longer interested in a one-year, $12 million deal.
– DL Akiem Hicks, who played for Rob Ryan when he was a DC for the Saints, told others that power was in fact taken away from him when he was in NOLA.
– CB Richard Sherman still believes his defense is the best in the NFL and declared, “Most people would give their left arm to have our D.” He also stated he will lead the league in interceptions by the time he leaves the NFL.
– DE Stephen Bowen retired from football.
– The Titans have signed second-rounder LB Kevin Dodd.
– Cowboys’ third-rounder, DT Maliek Collins, broke his foot during OTAs and will have surgery sometime soon.
– A laptop containing the Redskins’ players medical info was stolen from the athletic training office in Washington.
– The deceased DE Will Smith’s autopsy revealed he has a blood alcohol level of .235 which is three times the legal limit.
– CTE research, even though it doesn’t have the full support of the NFL, will still prod along without their financial aid.
– WR Eric Decker and WR Brandon Marshall say that last weeks OTA absences have nothing to do with QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
– WR Dez Bryant had X-Rays on his surgically repaired right foot.
– Sam Monson argues DT Maliek Collins injury will force the Cowboys to shuffle their DL. He also notes that Jeff Fisher could see WR Tavon Austin catching 100 passes this year.
– Sam Monson also breaks down the Top 10 worst moves of the 2016 off-season and it’s safe to say he is in agreement with us on QB Brock Osweiler.
– Mike Renner analyzes why LB Thomas Davis and LB Luke Kuechly comprise the best LB duo in the NFL.
– Cian Fahey breaks down film of QB Andrew Luck and concludes Andrew Luck is the QB for the Colts going forward.
– Thomas McDermott analyzes QB’s performance in clutch situations and finds that Jay Cutler was the most clutch QB last year.
– QB Brock Osweiler thanks the Broncos for the invite to the White House but, passed on it due to the Houston Texans’ OTAs. Tania Ganguli says that Brock Osweiler is sending a strong message to the Texans with that action.
– Josh Liskiewitz writes that Denver’s “wide-open” battle at QB should still lead to QB Mark Sanchez at the end of the day.
– John Elway answered questions about Demarcus Ware’s back and one time where he played a game where RB Steve Sewell was the backup behind Gary Kubiak when John Elway couldn’t go.
– WR Demaryius Thomas says the WR room is not worried about the QB competition.
– After Cody Latimer reported his domestic incident to the police and got slapped with a misdemeanor for missing court, reports came out that Cody’s girlfriend apparently slapped him before the “incident” began.
“Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.” – John Wooden