– Matt Lombardo of NJ.com reported the Philadelphia coaching staff believes QB Carson Wentz is ahead of QB Sam Bradford in learning the offense so far.
– Apparently, the Jets offer to QB Ryan Fitzpatrick was a lot lower than many thought, as it is now been reported that his current offer stands at a three-year deal worth $24 million.
– T Andrew Whitworth is open to moving to G in the future after the Bengals made the suggestion that he should be more flexible.
– Here is Jenny Vrentas’ interview with Ron Rivera where she asks him about the Super Bowl hangover and what his team’s focus will be going into next year. Ron Rivera told Vrentas, “It is really important we don’t lose sight of what we accomplished, but the truth of the matter is, we didn’t complete it, that will continue to be the emphasis: We want to get it done.”
– T Phil Loadholt of the Vikings is supposedly moving pretty well after he tore his Achilles tendon in the preseason last year.
– Rob Ryan argues that the new scheme implemented was the reason for his firing and comments that he knows he is better than that. Somehow I get the impression with that and Rex Ryan’s guarantees to win the Super Bowl that they are hiding some sort of insecurity. Which I can only assume comes from the fact that their father was a legendary NFL coach and they feel they can never coach at the same level he did.
– Chase Howell provides three possible alternatives to the next Offensive Rookie of the Year besides RB Ezekiel Elliot.
– Josh Liskiewitz identifies which players had career years last season and are looking to repeat those performances this year.
– Chase Stuart breaks off from his usual analysis to give us a special message.
– Jeff Legwold reports DT Sylvester Williams, RB CJ Anderson, and LB Brandon Marshall have been carrying on business-like as the team makes important financial decisions regarding their future.
– Aaron Rodgers golfed with President Barack Obama yeaterday and said even though he shot a 75, he was incredibly nervous.
“Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to overcome a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee