– The NFL will investigate the Ravens for trying to skirt practice rules by having their rookies in full pads when they should have either had them off or been in shells.
– RB Jeremy Hill, who fumbled at a crucial moment in the Steeler-Bengal playoff game, says he can’t let one fumble define him.
– Up to five former and current NFL players could be competing in the next Olympic games.
– QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson, the only QB on the Eagles roster making less than $4.8 million AAV, was just cut from the Eagles.
– QB Sam Bradford and QB Carson Wentz will both get to practice together today.
– The Chiefs have almost signed all of their draft picks.
– The Titans cut QB Zach Mettenberger.
– The Ravens sign G Vladimir Ducasse and QB Josh Johnson.
– CB Brandon Boykin has been cut from the Carolina Panthers.
– Will Brinson digs deeper into QB Russell Wilson’s commencement speech and finds some inconvenient details that Wilson left out. He suggests that his memory is conveniently fuzzy which according to the information he has found, holds a lot of water.
– Bill Barnwell analyzes the off season for teams of the NFC North.
– According to Mike Renner, the Dolphins bled a lot of talent in the off season and received a B-. William Moy gives the Bills a B+ for their efforts, and Ben Stockwell gives the Jets a C mainly due to their unresolved QB situation.
– Sam Monson notes that CB Brandon Boykin’s production is still at a high level despite being released from several teams.
– According to Mike Florio, Brady could still delay suspension without a Second Circuit hearing. His hearing is still unlikely as explained by the lawyers of Thin Air.
– Article from discredited doctor says the #1 focus of mini-camps is to stay healthy.
– Brad Oremland, guest of Chase Stuart, analyzes the best WRs by decade.
– LB Dekoda Watson signs with the Broncos.
– QB Mark Sanchez is expected to miss the beginning of OTAs with surgery of his non-throwing thumb.
– LB Shane Ray is tweaking some things about his diet and his workout routine with the expectation that he will get more playing time in 2016.
– Jeremy Shockey, in an attempt to get back at Warren Sapp for calling him a snitch during the Saints bounty scandal, posted Warren Sapp’s bankruptcy documents on Instagram.
– Bills rookie DE Shaq Lawson is having shoulder surgery after getting too cute with a tackling dummy.
“I do all my own stunts.” – A shirt I wore in 7th grade