– Apparently, Las Vegas is on the fore-front of the search for an NFL team and if the Oakland deal cannot work out, they will turn to the Chargers. Mayor Goodman of Las Vegas says she thinks the Raiders are very serious about the move to Las Vegas.
– Bears WR Kevin White has been compared to both WRs Reggie Wayne and Andre Johnson recently.
– Unsurprisingly, OL Johnathan Martin has no desire to reconnect with G Richie Incognito.
– WR Larry Fitzgerald fulfilled a promise that he made to his mother and graduated from college. RB De’Angelo Williams also fulfilled a promise by providing 53 mammograms for free at his local hospital.
– Some of the Bengals showed up to support their local soccer team.
– Eagles QB Carson Wentz is prepared to take the backup role in his fight to become a starter for the Philadelphia Eagles.
– The NFL, Bill Belichick included, has some connections in Eastern Illinois. For only the campus enrollment of 9,000, the Eastern Illinois gang consists of coaches Mike Shanahan, Sean Payton, Brad Childress, QB Tony Romo, QB Jimmy Garropolo, and now S/LB Kamu Gurgier-Hill.
– Rich Cimini argues that the Jets are only hurting themselves by slow-playing the Ryan Fitzpatrick deal.
– Mark Kiszla and Troy Renck discuss whether the Raiders moving to Las Vegas would be a good idea.
– Woody Paige says to all the young hooligans out there to “Get off my lawn!” Also, count me in to just call it Pat Bowlen Field.
– Tom Condon says QB Sam Bradford had a shot at getting traded to a Super Bowl team.
– LB Su’a Cravens spent one hour in the rain trying to call a cab and no one stopped.
– In addition to landing the Madden cover, TE Rob Gronkowski also lands the GQ cover with a bikini-clad model riding on top of him. Can you guess how many teenage boys want to hit the weight room now?
“You’re never ready for any challenge in front of you. You just have to take it.” – Anonymous