– Earnest Byner made an appearance in the new 30-for-30 documentary, Believeland, which documents the Browns troubles and perseverance through tough times. Byner makes a tearful apology to his teammates about the fumble he made and how he regrets he did it.
– RB Adrian Peterson commented QB Teddy Bridgewater reminds him of Tom Brady.
– Bears OC Dowell Loggains says him and QB Jay Cutler have mutual respect between each other.
– The Patriots sign RB Joey Iosefa.
– WR Devin Hester worries about the future of the kickoff and disagrees with Pop Warner’s decision to remove that element of the game from three of their sections.
– In addition to blowing up the USFL by suing the NFL via anti-trust law for rights to play in the fall in 1985, Donald Trump also pretended to be his own public relations manager, “John Baron”, during his stint.
– Chiefs GM, John Dorsey, told PFT that KR Tyreek Hill is not guaranteed a roster spot.
– Malik Jackson apparently has a twin brother, Marquis Jackson, and he wasn’t as studious in school nor stayed in one place for too long. Since Marquis’ twin had some success in the NFL, the Bears are now giving Marquis a tryout.
– As mini-camp opens, the Chargers are thrilled what they see out of DE Joey Bosa.
– The Dolphins will sign DL Jason Jones in the near future.
– The Panthers sign their first-round pick. DT Vernon Butler.
– The Browns also sign their first-rounder, WR Corey Coleman.
– Jeff Dooley breaks down his reasons why he thinks Michigan could have the best defense in the country next year.
– Here are ten “Big-Time” names that missed the PFF Top 101, which includes Demarcus Ware.
– Unsurprisingly, Cam Newton tops the list of QBs in PFF ratings for 2015.
– Here is the second-parter to Chase Stuart’s study in receiveing yards by class year as part of a data dump.
– QB Mark Sanchez is continuing to do good things in the community by going to prom with patients in the Children’s Hospital.
– Troy Renck says that all of the Broncos questions going forward remain on the offensive side of the ball.
– MMA and unorthodox training methods are prepping LB Shane Ray for a improved 2nd season.
“Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” – Henry Ford