– David Fleming tells the story of Reche Caldwell’s fall from the NFL by way of crime spree. Good read.
– Jerry Jones says the move to Las Vegas would be a good move for the Raiders to make even with the gambling concerns.
– The San Diego Chargers are confident RB Melvin Gordon can come back strong from his microfracture surgery.
– The Chiefs expect their contract talks with S Eric Berry to be a slow, arduous process.
– QB Jason Campbell would like to return to the NFL after a one-year hiatus.
– WR Ricardo Lockette will retire from the NFL on Thursday.
– Executive VP of the Cowboys, Stephen Jones, commented that he wants to see WR Dez Bryant in better shape.
– Rams S TJ McDonald was arrested on the suspicion of DUI.
– WR Eric Decker is not surprised the Jets took QB Christian Hackenberg in the second round of the draft.
– According to Tom Condon, Sam Bradford’s agent, the trade request was a business decision to find a better situation to play in. They were trying to get traded to the Broncos but, when it fell through, has to return to Philadelphia because that was the best situation for him moving forward.
– Aaron Wilson breaks down WR Danny Amendola’s contract.
– Matt Pearce writes who the first-round picks replace for NFC teams.
– Here are the Top 101 players from the 2015 NFL season according to Pro Football Focus. The notables are ranked as such: #1. Aaron Donald #7. Von Miller #36. Chris Harris Jr. #69. Emmanuel Sanders #75. Malik Jackson #76. Evan Mathis #90. Derek Wolfe.
– Sam Monson argues that 2015 was DT Ndamukong Suh’s best season yet.
– Bryce Johnston from OTC analyzes the structure of TE Jordan Reed’s contract.
– Bill Barnwell gives AFC South teams his report cards for the 2016 off-season.
– Jeff Legwold reports that the Broncos didn’t see the roster the same way the pundits did.
– Nicki Jhabvala tells the story of LB Shaq Barrett’s improvement from his rookie year to now.
– LB Shane Ray offered QB Paxton Lynch some advice when he came through the doors:
“(We talked) about just what is it like to be a first-round pick and have the expectations that you’re going to have,” Ray said. “In this program, this organization, when you’re a first-round pick, across the board, everybody has huge expectations of you to contribute to help this team.”
“That’s something as far as last year, I felt a lot of heat, I had to learn to tune everything out and just focus on being the best player that I can be,” Ray said. “… I told Paxton ‘just kind of take it day by day,'” Ray said. “… He just has to relax, take it day by day, take the culture in, embrace … just being a rookie, the experience, just love your job.”
– Former LB Clint Session says he would pay his children’s child support if he could afford it.
“The Internet is about as reliable as a Datsun.” – Anonymous